Fire Department Application - Rieeria - 17/11/2021 [ACCEPTED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Rieeria
Username: Rieeria
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: -

Current Gang/Squad: SAFP
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): ThC: I got some argue with some players,so i left it.Also i bored on criminal side.
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? 2 Months,Police Officer(Level 1)

Current groups: BRINKS
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): -
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: Well i got adminjail when i was newbie on this server,i abused firetruck for one time.
Tell us something about yourself: Well,my name is Emir and i live in Turkey,i'm 16 years old as i mentioned up.I am playing saes when i feel free .Also i am active and patient player.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal is helping people also fighting what they fear.Also one of my goal is trying to make activitiys/roleplays for this group.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes of course.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I'm active,patient player.Also i am supportive so i can help people.
What are your weaknesses? Well,my weaknesses is I worry about the accuracy of my work.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because i want to learn new things from superiors.Also i want to make activitiys,roleplays for this group.And i know great persons on there. So that is why i am applying.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I want to learn more driving tips,also want to improve my skills on here.

Applicant's signature: Rieeria
Date: 17/11/2021