Liyones's LWS Events

Liyones

alt text
^[alt text]

^[Welcome to my events topic everyone, here i will post all my events i hosted in-game]

alt text

My name is Dhia I'm 17 years old and I live in Tunisia exactly in Sousse, i started playing this game in 2016-2017, I love playing video games and football and I don't actually prefer one because I love both and I actually spend most of my time designing and learning programming and dev, well I'm a respectful guy who likes to respect everyone because to earn respect from people you should respect them first, I'm a friendly guy who tries to avoid problems with everyone and especially friends because I don't actually like to make trouble or fight with anyone and finally I'm a helpful guy who likes to help everyone without payback because I actually like to share my experience with people and teach them things and help them if they need help.

alt text

^[alt text]

^[Hello everyone, I made a new event type (Guess the Draw) well the point of this event is to guess the draw that LWS is building with basketballs, first one guess the draw will get the price, well I made it 10 rounds to make it longer and other people have chance to win, each round 100k.]

alt text

EVENT#18
Type: Guess The Draw
Hoster: @Colo
WInner: Cena, xBlue, Kok and HaniCriminal
Prize: $1.000.000 100k each round
Screenshots:
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
alt text

^[alt text]

^[Hello everyone, I made a new event type (Where is the Chair/Guess the box) well the point of this event is to guess where is the chair hidden, in which box, there will be 3 boxes (1/2/3) and players should guess in which box the chair placed, there will be 3 places where players should go (1/2/3) if they think the chair is hidden in box 2 then they will have to go inside that "2", and if the answer was wrong the players that inside the small garage they will be kicked, sorry for my bad english]

alt text

EVENT#19
Type: Where is The Chair
Hoster: @Colo
WInner: @Bisollini
Prize: $1.000.000
Screenshots:
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text