Liyones's LWS Events

Liyones

spacer.png

Hello everyone, im excited to welcome you to my events topic, I will be posting all my events, constructions, and updates and im dedicated to hosting fun and unique events for everyone to enjoy.

spacer.png

My name is Dhia and I am 19 years old living in Tunisia exactly in Sousse, I began playing SAES in 2016, I have a passion for both video games and football, and I enjoy them equally, I spend a significant amount of my time designing and learning programming and development, im a respectful individual who believes in treating everyone with respect, as I understand that respect is mutual, im friendly and helpful person who enjoys assisting others without expecting anything in return and i also take pleasure in sharing my knowledge and experiences and teach others and provide help whenever it is needed.

spacer.png

spacer.png

#Chicken Shooter

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Liyones
  • Like 2

rnx8SXj.gif

Hello everyone, I made a new event type (Guess the Draw) well the point of this event is to guess the draw that LWS is building with basketballs, first one guess the draw will get the price, I made it 10 rounds to make it longer and other people have chance to win, each round for 100k.

O2jq4ZH.png

EVENT#18
Type: Guess The Draw
Hoster: @Colo
WInner: Cena, xBlue, Kok and HaniCriminal
Prize: $1.000.000 | 100k x 10 rounds
Screenshots:

Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text

O2jq4ZH.png

Edited by Liyones

rnx8SXj.gif

Hello everyone, I made a new event type (Where is the Chair/Guess the box) well the point of this event is to guess where is the chair hidden, in which box, there will be 3 boxes (1/2/3) and players should guess in which box the chair placed, there will be 3 places where players should go (1/2/3) if they think the chair is hidden in box 2 then they will have to go inside that "2" spot, and if the answer was wrong the players that picked the "2" spot will be kicked.

O2jq4ZH.png

EVENT#19
Type: Where is The Chair
Hoster: @Colo
WInner: @Bisollini
Prize: $1.000.000
Screenshots:

Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text