Silent

alt text
Date: 14/10/2021
Number: #4
Title: Selling that bitch .
Participants:
@PaBLo @Lisner @JukyPlatinium @Wittii
alt text
In a nice day when we were trying to get some money to buy our new warhouse in SA , we decided to sell the bitch which we bough befor ...
[s=]alt text[/s]
Me and @PaBLo already decided that we are going to sell that bitch for a good price to an underground empire member name @JukyPlatinium , we decided to meet into his base in LV

[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

We meet in UE base after like an hour of driving from our base , ofcaurse while the bitch into our car . we started talking to him and he already decided to take it , he used his own car and get took the bitch into it , even he asked pablo to be the driver ofcaurse pablo accepted that .

[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text

Date: 15/10/2021
Number: #5
Title: Stealing money & Accident
Participants: @VeX @Villain
alt text

Today, Was a good day for me ,So i took my car from my garage and started driving in San Fierro , And i found a man waling alone there. So i went to him with the car ,And stopped him.And started talking to him.
[s=]alt text[/s]
After i spoke to him i took my gun out and started aiming on him ,And i told him to give me his money or I kill him , And then he told me "okay okay Don't kill me and i will give you all my money ,And then he started puting them on the car and i kept aiming on him.
[s=]alt text[/s]
..I told him to keep his hands up to the wall until I got in and moved in my car, but he took a gun and started shooting on me But I increased the speed of the car and ran away, but unfortunately crashed into the wall
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]
But i was so lucky becuase a mechanic was driving there,And he found me then he came to help me . And then he stopped and too kme out of the car , I wasn't fine ,And he wanted to call the ambulance but i told him to not becuase i stole money etc..By the time i became fine and we took the car to his base to fix it
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
And then we went to his base.. And when we arrived he took the car to the garage and started checking it,And he told me that we need a new engine and then we took a new one and we put it on the car
[s=]alt text
alt text
![alt text]/s

And then i tried it and it was really good ,And then we started talking in a room ,And then i gave him his money and i went to our base.. It was a good and bad day .
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]