Urban~Bandits Media Archive

Silent

alt text
Event Number: 1
Event type: :squid: Squid Game (Game 1 & 5 only)
alt text
LWS Helper(s): @Garcia :harriot:
Prize: 5.000.000$
Winner(s): @Sylo
alt text
Screenshots:
[s=]
Lobby
[s=]alt text[/s]
Spots
[s=]alt text[/s]
Game 1[If you hear music you run , if it stop ,u stop moving if u dont ,you die!]
[s=]alt text[/s]
Game 2[Parkour]
[s=]alt text[/s]
Winner
[s=]alt text[/s]
[/s]

alt text

Date: 09/10/2021
Number: #1
Title: Stealing.
Participants: ~[Comando Da Capital]~(80002a) ( @Killer @Happy @cenadoloko ) ~[Urban~Bandits]~(121212) ( @JukyPlatinium @Dodo @yassin45 @PaBLo )
It was a wonderful day and I was sitting with my clan in our headquarters in Los Santos suddenly a silent gang member came up and said there is a person with a luxury car driving around Los Santos at that time I told my brothers and I also called the Comando Da Capital gang to help us and do this Theft. When they came, we shook hands and continued about the plan and we were about to start the preparations
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After understanding and telling everyone about what he was going to do, we each took our positions. Pablo and Happy went in their cars to surround the man we were going to steal and we know his location because one of our men was watching him. When we arrived, we stopped for a while to watch the place and wait for the opportunity to attack.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After the kidnapping and theft, we went directly to the base of Comando Da Capital and started talking about what we will do about the car and the kidnapped one.
[s=]alt text[/s]
Pablo and Cenadaloko changed the color of the car and a few other things and returned to the headquarters. Everyone was waiting for them after their turn. It was Killer and I's turn to kill the kidnapped. So we went to the sea, and there we told him if he had any last words, so he tried to escape, so the Killer caught him and threw him into the sea and pointed a gun at his head and killed him.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After that, Killer and I went back to the headquarters to take the car and call the person who would buy it. We were surprised by how the car was, how it had become. The two members changed it completely and wonderfully, so we contacted UE | Cena to buy the car. We gave him a site to discuss and talk about the price and everything. He came and we told him that the price is $10,000 because it is a Lamborghini and it is very luxurious, so he accepted and took it and we took our money and came back.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After Keeler and I came back with the money, he and I began to understand what the two gangs were going to take, so we split the money in half and half, that's $5,000 for one gang, and she gave him the money to split among his gang members. Everyone was happy with this task and they are ready to do it again .

[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Date: 12/10/2021
Number: #2
Participants: @Lazar @pasta :backhand_index_pointing_left_light_skin_tone:
Title: Need him dead?
Story:
It's another day in the life of the mafia,
I was with my friend talking about what we have done so far from successful operations, and how our organizations became known to other gangs,even the police are looking for us but, as usual, we do not leave a clue, indicating us,Yes this is called organized work
So while we're talking I got a call from an unknown person, I suspected it was the police but I know it's hard to find me,I dared and answered the call.
And that's what happened:
Me:...
He:Hello?
Me:Who are you and where did you get my number?
~[Lazar]~(gray):Why have you forgotten me? You were my partner in armed robberies, I'm ~[Lazar]~(gray)
Me:Well what do we need?,We can't talk much, the police can track us!
Lazar:Well, there's someone I don't want him to be alive, You know what i mean right?
Me:hehehe i know that send me ur location in sms and delete it after 3sec's
Lazar:okey ,See u later.
I left my friend and got in the car, heading to Lazar's place.
When he got into the car, he told me all the details and that this person defrauded him, and that he wanted revenge,I told him that this is my job and that he has to pay when the victim is received dead,We went to the truck and I told him that I am going to his house and that he had to come in a minute and wait for me in front of his house.
Then I went to the place and sneaked into the house,And I searched all the rooms until I found him,I opened the door and said: 'it's your turn'
i point the weapon in his head, and I ignored everything he was saying and ordered him to get out of the house and get into the truck without any resistance.
And then we moved him to the cemetery, and here I killed him in front of Lazar,And I buried him so that no trace of a crime would remain.
Then Lazar paid the amount we agreed on and said goodbye to each other and everyone went on their way. ~[The end]~(silver)
alt text
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text
Date: 12/10/2021
Number: #3
Title: Drug Dealing
alt text
Participants: @PaBLo @Silent @Dodo @Killer
It was a sunny day and my gang members and I were in our headquarters smoking some cigarettes until Pablo called from a leader from Commando da Capital asking for a large quantity of drugs.
We asked him for information and everything related to the place etc. He said he wanted 200 kilograms of cocaine, 300 kilograms of marijuana and 100 cans of hallucinogens.
It was the biggest order that came to us and we agreed to do it, so I immediately rushed to the bunker so that we could start preparing the order.

[s=]alt text
alt text
[/s]
After we prepared the order, we called Killer to tell him that everything was ready and we were waiting for his signal to go out. After he went to his location, he called us and said I'm in my place waiting for you. He warned us about the police and that they are doing a lot of inspection patrols these days, so we set out from some secret roads in a truck and Two cars for protection.
[s=]alt text[/s]
After we got to the exact location, we found Killer smoking in the place he told us he was waiting for us. After we arrived, he showed us the way and the place where we should hide the truck so that no one would see us. After we hid the truck, he wanted to check the item. After checking it, he found that everything was fine. He gave us our money and was happy to work with us and we came back from whence we came
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]