[CHANGE] BR Rules

Bisollini

Question

As this topic was created, I decided to share my opinion as well.

Currently, for a bank robbery there is a need of 10 official squad members. However, recently I noticed that the squad members are respawning or leaving the game, some on purpose, others maybe not, respawning as some other class or group just to prevent bank robberies.

(I) No matter what the spawn is, an official squad member should count. Earlier today, there were 5 official squads and 6 non-spawned.

(II) If the official squad member count is 10 and someone leaves, that count stays for 5-10 minutes more. For an example a gang is regrouping while there are 10 official squad members. On their take-off, 1 or 2 leaves and that way they can't start a bank robbery. So you could make it so even after they leave, they'd count for some more time.

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Bisollini it would be good if the 10 police officers needed for the BR, which the Squad counts as Squad being in another spawn to avoid these problems, Because it is annoying that the gang is full and when you get to the bank there are not the 10 police officers needed since several members of the squad are with another spawn.

@silikondy said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

big no lol, imagine BRing with 3 cops vs 40 defender. that would be cancer

People need to stop with this ideology now really, it can't always be about who gets the W. Sometimes some gameplay is better than nothing at all.

The only change that needs to happen is squads count whilst spawned as other classes. 99 of the time cops already know about a br before they happen, and it doesn't exactly take long to respawn.

@jay said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

People need to stop with this ideology now really, it can't always be about who gets the W. Sometimes some gameplay is better than nothing at all.

The only change that needs to happen is sqhads count whilst spawned as other classes. 99 of the time cops already know about a br before they happen, and it doesn't exactly take long to respawn.

Mindsets like your are fucking the cop side and thats why it is dying.

@sherap2-0 Mindsets like yours are killing the copside, the problem doesnt come from the admins but cops that dont want to change server features to have more activity because it will be hard for you to win. At this point it shouldnt involve who wins but the server activity in general

Well, we do not spawn other classes or leave on purpose to avoid a BR from happening. However, we seek to see more and more BRs as you do, no matter who will be the winner.

When we get pinged that there is a BR regroupement, we actually do care to attend it, personally I do join the server whenever there is a BR regroupement notification or something.

Also I think it is been already stated by Admins that if you ever had a proof of the avoiding then report it.

PS: I think there is already a script that counts squad members online for a certain amount of time even if one quits or spawns another class, isn't it?

I was for this suggestion when there was still an afk script. Not now, when FBI had 10+ people online all gangs were too much of pussies to BR. there have been moments with even 30 officials and no one wanted to BR for weeks. This isn't about being able to do a server event. This is about maximising the succes rate.

Now cops got bored because you all didn't wanna br. And now you come out your closets again to complain about a lack of cops.

If cops want to have fun as another spawn they should not be forced to respawn. I also don't force you to respawn as mechanic when I run out of fuel.

@weppo said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

I was for this suggestion when there was still an afk script. Not now, when FBI had 10+ people online all gangs were too much of pussies to BR. there have been moments with even 30 officials and no one wanted to BR for weeks. This isn't about being able to do a server event. This is about maximising the succes rate.

Now cops got bored because you all didn't wanna br. And now you come out your closets again to complain about a lack of cops.

If cops want to have fun as another spawn they should not be forced to respawn. I also don't force you to respawn as mechanic when I run out of fuel.

P E R F E C T

@weppo said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

Did you even red his suggestion? Check again 1/2 of his suggestion, try to fully understand it, then give a proper answer with a clear reason, instead of using random nosense like "Now cops got bored because yo all didn't wanna br.
Tbh, his first part of suggestion is indeed useful, almost nothing will be changed and it will benefit us without affecting cop side activity.

If cops want to have fun as anoth er spawn they should not be forced to respawn. I also don't force you to respawn as mechanic when I run out of fuel.

Nobody is forcing you to respawn as squad member just because 30+ people waste their time regrouping and waiting for you or any other squad member to log in or change his spawn to start br and have fun. There will be just one little change:
"(I) No matter what the spawn is, an official squad member should count."

@Kok

Why would any official squad need to count? This litterly is forcing people to respawn. Because you are saying that just because we are apart of a squad we should count. You are litterly contradicting yourself.

Even right at this moment there are more then enough cops to do a BR but none happened aside from 1. Because crims only want to BR when there are EXACTLY 10 cops. Fuck me I remember EU even waited inside a bank so it would drop to 4.

Either take a risk when there ARE cops or don't BR at all. Don't complain when there are a few days with not enough cops just because you cannot BR like other gangs can.

@weppo not sure if you are reading anything at this point
nobody is putting a weapon against your head and telling you to spawn, it's you who are forcing us not to BR by respawning or disconnecting, it's just annoying to see >10 official squads in game but no one spawned as a cop, this may or may not be done on purpose by the squad members to avoid BRs.

Official Squads numbers barely pass 10 this days what risk are you talking about? it's not about pussying out or something its about regrouping just for a cop to disconnect and ruin the count

@weppo

Yeah, that "risk" you're talking about... official gangs were 100+ before TT died, there were big queues for brs, I don't think anyone was scared to BR, but anyway...

Also I doubt that criminals want to BR when there are EXACTLY 10 cops, atleast I don't, because if 1 cop logs out it's all over / you got to wait 15 minutes minimum for another one or hope their count doesn't decrease even more.

I really liked SAES>Jay's reply on this topic, that the win isn't the most important thing at all. The both sides will have fun, right? You'll earn money if that's what you'll be raiding it for. Plus, more bank robberies = more opportunities to stop them. It's more fun that way, doesn't matter failed or success, atleast it's something different than just driving around.

At the end, you don't need more than 5 cops to stop a bank robbery, you just need a good teamwork. The last days, there BRs stopped just by 2-3 cops, even if there are 20+ deffenders and you think it's 20vs2 or whatever, not everyone is deffending, there are many new players as well.

I respect your opinion, however I would like you to look at the things from that point of view.

There were 15 officials today. Only 3 BRs. I even tagged the bissolini on discord to BR.

The reason there is a requirement is because it makes no sense to even let people BR with only 3 cops. It litterly does not make sense, 4 people defending and you wont even see the inside of the bank itself. By saying they should be counted towards cop count you litterly imply that the person should be able to help. Otherwise the suggestion might as well be to remove to limit. Which this topic is not.

You guys don't even let CLO come anymore because you are scared about failing lol

CLO litterly was a cab service during SFBR.

The day I'll vote with crims wanting 40v1 will be the day Ill get some rpgs in my disk. Otherwise that 40v1 is not possible.

I do get the fact that there should be a requirement to having enough cops to start a Bank Robbery, otherwise it would be too boring to wait for very few cops online and start many BRs.

I don't know whether it's been properly suggested or not, but the fact that squad members spawned as ProCops or trainee officers do not count towards the required amount of cops online is just baffling.

alt text

After a good night I've come up with a middle ground, let me know what you think;

Remove the limit of 1 PBR per day. Make it 1 per hour. But give players a reduced payout after doing 1. Then after 24 hours you get a 1 time full payout.

This gives all the players a chance to be at a PBR each day. And crims get to do more (p)brs.

This also provides for people to come more often since you can plan it and also help your new friends get some money.

@sherap2-0 said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

The only change that needs to happen is sqhads count whilst spawned as other classes. 99 of the time cops already know about a br before they happen, and it doesn't exactly take long to respawn.

I think you'll find it's actually mindsets like yours and I find it baffling and actually quite funny that you don't think players like you are the problem. You don't want BRs to happen, this prevents you from playing. You don't want turfs to be prolonged, this prevents you from playing. You don't want long JBs, this prevents you from playing. You camp a raceflag with unwanted racers to stop it from starting, this prevents you from playing.

How do you not see that you, and others like you, are the issue?

I would also like to point out that the suggestion isn't about changing the amount of squads currently online, just the ones spawned. Those who spawn as civilian or some other group on their own are trying to prevent BRs from happening. This is creating stagnant gameplay - or a lack of gameplay and this reduces server numbers quite obviously. I'm not saying it's the only factor, but this sort of negativity is exactly why people aren't drawn to the police side as much as they used to be. The general theme in SAES at the minute, and has been for a long time (hence why I don't play) is criminals trying to play the game and cops trying to stop them from doing it. Talk about boring.

The suggestion is literally so you have to respawn from being a priest and go and play as a cop when required. If you don't want to go and you're enjoying your incredible gameplay of /pray in the cemetery then that's up to you. But not attending a BR has no negative impact on you or your squad, and it's not as if the payout from a bank is even good. It's literally about 80k. Wow, super gt soon?????

@sherap2-0 said in [CHANGE] BR Rules:

I think you'll find it's actually mindsets like yours and I find it baffling and actually quite funny that you don't think players like you are the problem. You don't want BRs to happen, this prevents you from playing. You don't want turfs to be prolonged, this prevents you from playing. You don't want long JBs, this prevents you from playing. You camp a raceflag with unwanted racers to stop it from starting, this prevents you from playing.

How do you not see that you, and others like you, are the issue?

I would also like to point out that the suggestion isn't about changing the amount of squads currently online, just the ones spawned. Those who spawn as civilian or some other group on their own are trying to prevent BRs from happening. This is creating stagnant gameplay - or a lack of gameplay and this reduces server numbers quite obviously. I'm not saying it's the only factor, but this sort of negativity is exactly why people aren't drawn to the police side as much as they used to be. The general theme in SAES at the minute, and has been for a long time (hence why I don't play) is criminals trying to play the game and cops trying to stop them from doing it. Talk about boring.

The suggestion is literally so you have to respawn from being a priest and go and play as a cop when required. If you don't want to go and you're enjoying your incredible gameplay of /pray in the cemetery then that's up to you. But not attending a BR has no negative impact on you or your squad, and it's not as if the payout from a bank is even good. It's literally about 80k. Wow, super gt soon?????

Do you have a brain ?
I dont want BR's cuz im cop and i need difficult it.
I dont want to turfs be prolonged cuz im cop and i need difficult it.
I dont want JB's cuz my role is arrest crims and JB let them out of the jail.
I camp at raceflags cuz its illegal and i must difficult it.

Mindsets like yours are killing the cop side. And that why is hard to see more than 10 cops online.