Nickname: Matrix
Username: angel06
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: n/a

Current Gang/Squad: The Outfit
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
M (closed)
CripZ(Left,went to HS)
HS(Left,went to The Outfit)
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? Member in the gang The Outfit

Current groups: Cunning Stunnts
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself: Hello my name is Matrix I come from Macedonia I am 15 years old and I really want to help.I am also in a young group from fire Departments in real life and I really would to be one later.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes,Reviving peoples and first aid to injured people
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal within the Fire Departmeny is to help people and find new friends also learn a skills and also learn more detalis about the Fire Departments
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes,of course

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Active/Driving/Shooting/Cracking
What are your weaknesses? N/A
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I want to join beacause i really love it and thats i have a lot of friends in it and.I want to help on poeple and find everytime new friends.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I would learn how to trample a fire,and very moreee thingss....

Applicant's signature: Matrix
Date: 07/09/2021

Dear @Matrix-23 ,

Thank you for your application to the SAFD.

Please note the following below:

• It seems that you have applied to become a firefighter. Kindly use the correct title for your application type. For more information about the application format for firefighters, please read the topic below:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13513/safd-application-format-for-firefighters

• The grammar and spelling errors made within your application are many, you need to correct them ASAP!

• Please use complete words in your application. Words like 'rly' cannot be accepted within an application.

• Your goal within the Fire Department and the reason you want to join SAFD is the same?? Try to keep a unique answer for both questions.

In addition, you should join the SAFD Discord.

Regards,
Supervisor Afufu

alt text

Roleplay type: Clean the road for the train
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): We got a call thats the way for the train is abuse with fire..Than we took the fire truck and went really fast on the place where the fire is..When we arrived at the scene the fire was not so big and we tried to put it out with our fire truck, but unfortunately we did not succeed the fire got bigger and we had to get out of the fire truck and take measures ... That was our mission was successful ...
Participants: @MarksMan
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

Dear @Matrix-23

If you want to be considered, you're supposed to edit your application, and put some effort and fix everything, so it would look neater, you have 24hours from this post to fix that, and keep your activity, if you fail to do so, consider yourself denied.

Fire Commissioner,
Laza