Fire Department Application - Pekekent - 31/08/2021

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Pekekent
Username: pekecan
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: -

Current Gang/Squad: JK
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): Outfit (I wanted to play as a cop), SAFP(a bittersweet love story, SAFP is still my family.)
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? I've been a member for about 8 months as HQ.

Current groups: OB- rTECH
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): -
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: -
Tell us something about yourself: Hello, I'm Peke. I am an economics student at the university and I have a goal of specializing in the field of investment. I play MTA in my free time to have fun and have a good time with my friends because it is a nice social activity for me. I'm a music producer outside of the game and I upload my songs to Spotify, if anyone is wondering, my artist name is Ond3r.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? successful firefighter.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I am a believer in team spirit and teamwork. I like to perform tasks with my team. In addition, I can say that I am a successful driver. However, I am known for intervening immediately and keeping my cool in times of crisis.
What are your weaknesses? I give everyone a second chance. I guess I need to stop giving people second chances because sometimes I feel used. however, I can be overly emotional about some of the things I stand for.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Doing this job really relaxes me and I feel happy. That's why I said why i don't join. I also have friends in this organization that I love and spend time with, I would love to act and organize activities with them. I think we will have fun with my friends and other members I met here, and I want to make it happen.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighter.

Applicant's signature: peke
Date: 31/08/2021

alt text
Roleplay type: Crime Scene Intervention
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): After we had dinner with my colleague, an emergency call came in. We were told that there was a fire in the vehicles as a result of the collision of 2 vehicles near Flint County, and we set off immediately. When we arrived at the scene, the drivers of both vehicles had gone to a safe area, albeit with difficulty. While my colleague was making an emergency response to the engine area to prevent the big explosion, I made a special call because there was no ambulance at the scene. An ambulance came to the area in a short time and gave first aid to the injured and put them on the ambulance. At that time, I also carried out the cooling processes to ensure the absolute safety of the vehicles and again eliminated the risk of fire-explosion. Later, the injured were taken to the hospital by ambulance.
Participants: @Troones and other crims
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
1st September 2021

Dear applicant @pekekent ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text