Pistache's Application

• ~[Section A: Personal Information:]~(gray)

Nickname: Pistache

Account name: diogocbc

Country of Residence: Portugal

Primary Language: Portuguese

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I joined around 2016-2017

Current S/G/C and rank: Level 0 FBI

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: Got muted once for talking non-english in general chat.

alt text

• ~[Section B: General Questionnaire:]~(gray)

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM or San Andreas Medics is an organization created to help and assist those in need. That means you can always count on them as they are willing to help everyone, after all thats their rule.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? The founder of SAM is Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? The leader of SAM is JohnnyEnglish and ViceLeader is Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 2-3 weeks

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You're not allowed to spawn as medic and heal people in turfs when your gang is involved in the current turf war.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Paramedics are NOT supposed to jailbreak people

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, i can.

alt text

• ~[Section C : Aptitudes:]~(gray)

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would respect him and debate with him ways to improve on what i did wrong.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I always liked the ideia of becoming a medic/paramedic in gta, and saes has that spawn, and so far im enjoying my time when im helping others, plus SAM has very friendly members that are very respectful, i think i would fit in.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? One of my major strengths are: my activity, my roleplay skills and my patience. As for the weaknesses, i find myself overconcerned as i care too much for doing something.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I'm very active and i have a lot of creativity, plus im willing to help others.