SAFD EMT Application - AOXI - 24/08/2021

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: aoxi
Username: Aox1640S
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: N/A

Current Gang/Squad: GIGN
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
MIT:I went inactive for long time,kicked due to inactivity.
HRMC:I felt alone there so i decided to join a lvl 5 gang,
Cripz(x2)Once decided to try squad side, left.Then we decided to create a squad, left
SAFP: I was really enjoying in SAFP but all of my friends joined CripZ and I thought It would be fun.I left

How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? GIGN - HQ 1 month

Current groups: ALT, BRINKS
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: a few mutes i don't remember reasons.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello, My name is Mehmet.I'm 18 years old and I'm from Turkey.I will graduate from highschool this year and ofc I like to play mta in my freetimes like everyone that plays SAES.

Section 2 - Questions

What is the role of a paramedic within the server? First aid to the seriously injured people. ,reviving fainted people.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I wanna join more rp groups to improve my rp skills and I want to get better ranks in SAFD.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Tbh I won't be active like I was before since I'm studying I don't have much freetime like It was before but I can post activities regularly.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Good driving, good shooting, chill, mature.
What are your weaknesses? RP skills and Radio usage.
Why did you decide to join the SAFD EMT team? I think I fit that role.

Applicant's signature: aoxikral
Date: 24.08.2021

• Haha 1

alt text

Participants: Only me
District: Started from San Fierro, continued with Los Santos and Las Venturas for first aid in SRs. (2 SRs in same location)
Shift period: 1 hour
Number of victims saved/healed: 20-40
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::