SAFD EMT Application - iShoud - 24/07/2021 [DENIED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Ishoud
Username: yacine02
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: Ishoud

Current Gang/Squad: TST
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): if yes why?X: the reason could be explained in game / NwA:Dead / NavM: Left want to change side to cop.
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? i have 15 days and i havn't level right now.
Current groups:
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): No.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: No.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello i'm my name Ayoub and in game is IshouD,i started playing SAES since 2017,im a honest boy,Respectful.helpful.smart,and everytime i playing football with my Friend in a Free time.i Love my family there.

Section 2 - Questions

What is the role of a paramedic within the server? Role is healing players By using Ambulance ..
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal is to learn fro members and i want to be a good in this Job
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? i'm sure , i want to join SAFD and i will post ,active and i will help in evry thing.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? shooting / arresting / driving/Flying / parachuting .
What are your weaknesses? idk i don't know , im don't see any thing i can't do it.
Why did you decide to join the SAFD EMT team? because we are one team and i want to help my family in(post,active member, ..).

Applicant's signature: Ishoud.
Date: 24/08/2021.

• 2 weeks later...