Fire Department Application - Reggi - 08/14/2021

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Reggi
Username: xR3GG1x
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: RP as Mr.Castill

Current Gang/Squad: The Company
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): CDC Clashed with other HQs about to many things so I left ages ago,
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? Since 2018 and Director.

Current groups: CC, ALT
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SAFD, LWS, ZIP, OB, TMH & IAC. Went inactive.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: None
Tell us something about yourself:
Nothing much about me really I just like to have fun work and chill. I'm friendly with just about anyone and I'm to old for any BS.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Looking forward to see if anything's changed since I was doing the lessons.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Roleplay, Roleplay, Roleplay. I used to build certain scenes and setting to make sure all of our equipment and locations were active and in use.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly?
Absolutely

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Maturity, Creativity, Knowledge & Experience.

What are your weaknesses? Only on Nights and weekends. Nights are slow sometimes.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because its generally one of my favorite things about the server. I used to want to be a firemen when I was younger.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I wanna learn my lingo and and commands again when talking to other first responders.

Applicant's signature: R.Castill
Date: 08-14-2021