Nirjhor.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mickey said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

@Skerdi Hello Skerdi.

alt text

To answer your question, you need at least 20IQ to understand the meme. Also thank you for proving the point, you don't even know the only active-active member of O. feelsbadman

Oh thought he was talking about oc andrew, and no that andrew is some ex X noob who only afks, just @Zodiac you have to give meme lessons in thc bro they all think they got high iqx while they actually suck at memes men

@Skerdi said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

@Skerdi Hello Skerdi.

alt text

To answer your question, you need at least 20IQ to understand the meme. Also thank you for proving the point, you don't even know the only active-active member of O. feelsbadman

Oh thought he was talking about oc andrew, and no that andrew is some ex X noob who only afks, just @Zodiac you have to give meme lessons in thc bro they all think they got high iqx while they actually suck at memes men

Its ok you helped us make O a meme at least

@Adistar said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

@Skerdi said in SAES Meme Pictures V2:

@Skerdi Hello Skerdi.

alt text

Oh thought he was talking about oc andrew, and no that andrew is some ex X noob who onlya afks, just @Zodiac you have to give meme lessons in thc bro they all think they got high iqx while they actually suck at memes men

Its ok you helped us make O a meme at least

No no I am not that important I dont want to take credits from human sir, I am just an irrelevant insect compared to lords like you, I dont think my existence could be that high to help in such genius memes sir