Tuga Thugs' Departure from SAES

blizzard

Human life is filled with all kinds of emotions. Different people deal with their emotions in different ways. Expressing your sadness is necessary, just like your happiness. But if you keep your sadness inside yourself for a long time, it becomes really hard to get rid of them. If you share your sad emotions with your loved ones, it will help you feel less terrible. If you are hiding your sad emotions, and dont know how to express it to your partner, these sad messages will help you to express your emotions clearly. It will make them understand what you are dealing with on your own.

• Haha 1

alt text

Ingredients

• Refined white sugar

• Water

Directions for making safe hummingbird food:

1. Mix 1 part sugar with 4 parts water (for example, 1 cup of sugar with 4 cups of water) until the sugar is dissolved

2. Do not add red dye

3. Fill your hummingbird feeders with the sugar water and place outside

4. Extra sugar water can be stored in a refrigerator

5. Change feeders every other day and thoroughly clean them each time to prevent harmful mold growth

Unfortunately, I know too well how things change in life over the years.

I'd like to thank you guys for being part of the community for such a long time and being a criminal pillar for other gangs to base themselves, compete against or even look up to.

Hopefully we will still see you around.

• Like 1

@halo said in Tuga Thugs' Departure from SAES:

@Yoko hopper

RIP TT, one of the Elite gangs :( :rose:

:disappointed_face: :broken_heart:

To one of the greatest gangs around...our allies and more, congratulations to the many achievements throughout your playtime in SAES. Many players have been part of this family at some point and contributed in a small/huge way. I can proudly say I was part of a great generation. Got nothing to say but respect boys. Good luck to everyone!

:::

alt text

alt text

:kiss_mark:

• Like 1

@yoko said in Tuga Thugs' Departure from SAES:

@halo said in Tuga Thugs' Departure from SAES:

@Yoko hopper

RIP TT, one of the Elite gangs :( :rose:

:disappointed_face: :broken_heart:

To one of the greatest gangs around...our allies and more, congratulations to the many achievements throughout your playtime in SAES. Many players have been part of this family at some point and contributed in a small/huge way. I can proudly say I was part of a great generation. Got nothing to say but respect boys. Good luck to everyone!

alt text

alt text

:kiss_mark:

you still owe us money