Tuga Thugs' Departure from SAES

blizzard

alt text

Hello everyone,

We'd like to notice all of you about the decision to end Tuga Thugs' presence in the server.

It's been nearly 10 years, which is far more than enough for us to carry a gang in a MTA server, giving how life gets busier as you grow older.

Though, that does not mean we are "dead". We will continue to carry on the slugs spirit through 2 gaming communities, and we will make sure to celebrate our 10th anniversary (perhaps with Tritosh doing a karaoke).

The following discords are:

Tuga Thugs Chimp Resort - Ran by me & Groove (might change our name into The Chimp Resort as to avoid confusions, but the people are the same, mostly TTs of the new generation).

Tuga Thugs Community - Originally created by Zwolle, owned by TbdS now, where you can mostly find older TTs.

Join whichever you want, or both.

There will also be events to celebrate the gang's metamorphosis or whatever the fuck it's called I don't know I haven't studied Biology in years ; ran by former Tuga Thugs HQs.

And last but not least, we'd like to thank everyone who's been a part of this gang and helped make history with us in this server.

That's all, thanks for your attention.