The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2

SoulFly

@MR-joker I'm happy to inform you that you are ~[Accepted]~(lime), meet any HQ in-game for your test, Good luck.
@BooM You are ~[denied]~(red), you are using the wrong application format, but you still can apply after 5 months starting from today, Good luck.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Part
Nickname:SoolKing
Account Name:nahla
Nationality:Tunisia
Primary Language:Arbic
Secondry Language(s):English/Frensh
For how long have you been playing SAES? :Since 2013 and i back now
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):40Hour
Which G/S/C have you been in? :
Mi-6: I leave beacuse i will left MTA
RDMC: Deleted
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :N/A
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :No

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part :

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :None, just i see it Active and l ike BBMC
What can you bring to the gang? :Activity/Events/Loyalty
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Soulfly

@MR-joker

On behalf of the Blood Brothers MC Recruitment Team I'd like to announce that your application has been ~[Denied]~(red).

If you'd like to know more, feel free to contact one of the HQ team members in-game.

You are free to re-apply in two weeks.

Blood Brothers MC
Secretary
Jax

First Part
Nickname: Faraday
Account Name: wave21160
Nationality:
Primary Language: Thai,English
Secondry Language(s): English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : I've been playing for 3 months.
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 102:57:49
Which G/S/C have you been in? : I've never been in G/S/C
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i did not
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : Nope

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I will try my best to defend the bank till someone goes
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? I will say the truth to everyone
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I will not care and I will follow what I will do.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will tell him boss no sense to leave the band we have reached such a level that others dream we should not leave the good players we have We are a family that will never betray and things will get better than ever.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : because the gang is very active strong mature and i will like to be a part of MC gang
What can you bring to the gang? : :i can bring real loyal maturity level to the gang my strenghts are shooting driving and listening i have no weakness
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : Yes Jax

@Sool-King We have examined your attitude, application and your knowledge about the game and server. First of all, you need to fix your application. I suppose that you forgot the second part of the application. Fix it within two weeks. For now, your status is ~[PENDING.]~(orange)

alt text
I am sharing this article to inform you about an important topic here;
Blood Brother MC family beat many challenges but there is no longer stamina. Because we are exposed to the indecent abuse of many people in the server many people players are trying to keep Blood Brothers MC from developing, no need to extend too much.
Many thanks to many people they did their best for real Blood Brothers MC i am grateful to everyone who helps. Blood Brothers MC family closes now.

~~
Blood Brothers MC
Prez

First.. sorry to reply if it is prohibted because I just wanted to bring out some stuff which can not be controled. As being the one of the initial supporters of the gang, it truly is sad to see it go but thats not first time this is happening and it tried alot, congrats on having accomplished all you have.
Now.. @FastYounq, rather than being a clown face who just laughs or tries to make people laugh at silliest subjects possible, you could rather understand your duty as a founder and not let them get to this situation. It is no where being funny or being proud of. I usually dont get into all this stuff but this one sounded legit enough. Start respecting people and the work they do if you wish to get back same..
Goodjob bbmc, hope to see a comeback in the future if or not I am here any longer. Rip and gl with your careers.

when you see problems and fights destroy the happiness of people inside a game you dont know what to do anymore , i'm replying here just because BBMC was a family for me one day although things weren't too friendly in the last days and fast try to look one more time at what u are mocking at and you will see how stupid you are, ofc with my respect :kissing:
rest in peace bbmc..

Soulfly, I am happy to see that you got your gang back and that you got to fulfill your wish. You weren't being treated in the best way these past weeks, but in the end it all turned out well! :)

I wish you all the best on your future endeavours.

It's a two-level gang that's shut down because of the bad leadership of a bad leader.I'm happy to be closed bbmc, you've made yourself less embarrassed, soulfly.
AND @TaJ & @chemist You're the ones who see the event from the outside, and I'm the person who created the event. Do not make blank comments without knowing what is what.Your threats will not scare me, you try to live in your own dump Watch out, don't drown!

@FastYounq
My god your an embarrassment.. grow up.

@SoulFly Not trying to bring you anymore heat but BBMC could have been something great. Glad you got your leadership back but if you knew you were gonna kill the gang maybe next time do that before giving it away. Good luck with your future indevers and hopefully take this as a lesson and learn from it if your planning to start a new g/s/c. Good luck

Well, i don't have so much to say I have been in BBMC for enough time to know everything about the ppl who were there , since now BBMC is closed I feel sorry for our good time for the team work we had , and the meaning of family that we were feeling , things may change by time it may go worst or better , I can not describe my sadness about this decision which have been taken from soulfly , we did all fight for BBMC but let's say it went out of soulfly control , I am not blaming him , he was a good leader and a good friend as well , I only want to thank @DarkSideR @Griffin , @SoulFly , @Andre , @Leonidas and @FastYounq for the good time we had in BBMC , we all know none in saes wanted BBMC to stay alive , let's take off the mask of the community . may god bless you BBMC , lay in peace

@FastYounq oh right mate.. and all i actually said meant nothing related to inside. It just threw some light on the fact that you founded a MC gang with your friends... A week later you are in ICE tags. That is not how leadership is my friend trust me I know a little better. If you could not control it, better dont brag shit about somebody who dared enough to take this tough role and make it get to that level 2.
Even rejoining the official MC as a HQ after all this did not make you respect them but instead hate more.. omfg.
With your knowledge, behaviour and skills, I am sure even a level 1 would be a huge deal. Anyways goodluck disturbing the calm mindsets of cops now.. Great luck in future :call_me_hand:

First Part
Nickname: Smoke
Account Name: klmpoiuyt
Nationality: tunisia
Primary Language: arabic
Secondry Language(s): English and French
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 1years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 400
Which G/S/C have you been in? : BBMC AND CMC
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i am kicked because I drive a car sport IN Bbmc and Cmc delated
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : N/A

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: I will keep defend and when the crackers come back we will finish the robbery.

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: I will do my best to forgive me.

3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? i will report him if he DM or insulting me.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will plan entertaining activity.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : Im motivated to join BBMC because its full with pro members ,loyal and active players and i have good friends in the gang.
What can you bring to the gang? :I will bring positivity,will be good and active player and will help the gang with anything.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : yes, sounflyy
Sounfly it s me Smoke

@Smoke40 said in The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2:

First Part
Nickname: Smoke
Account Name: klmpoiuyt
Nationality: tunisia
Primary Language: arabic
Secondry Language(s): English and French
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 1years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 400
Which G/S/C have you been in? : BBMC AND CMC
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i am kicked because I drive a car sport IN Bbmc and Cmc delated

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?: I will keep defend and when the crackers come back we will finish the robbery.

2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?: I will do my best to forgive me.

3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? i will report him if he DM or insulting me.

4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : I will plan entertaining activity.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : Im motivated to join BBMC because its full with pro members ,loyal and active players and i have good friends in the gang.
What can you bring to the gang? :I will bring positivity,will be good and active player and will help the gang with anything.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : yes, sounflyy
Sounfly it s me Smoke

the gang died

Application Format
First Part
Nickname: MartinJames
Account Name: theclub
Nationality: Pinoy
Primary Language: Filiino
Secondry Language(s): English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : Like 1 years and a half
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): in my last check it was 503hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? : BHB
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : i leave because i cant understand what is leader talking about

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?The ruins of the situation in an effective and respectful manner
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? i will just do my best so they can forgive me
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? just report them what did they do to you
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part : i will gonna plan some cool and entertaining activity

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? : because when i grow up i like to be a rider , so thats why i want to join BBMC
What can you bring to the gang? : respect gang members and gang HQ teams . and some roleplays and activities
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : no one this is just my choicegang :)
thx for reading