Nickname:Polenta
Account Name:kapone12
Nationality:Bulgaria
Primary Language:Bulgarian
Secondry Language(s):English
For how long have you been playing SAES? :i play in saes from 2 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):40 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :WMC,VLA
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :when i was been in WMC i want to been in VLA i left WMC and apply to try join in VLA after that the gang was dead :( that`s all
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :no never

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?-i will try to crack the door and say all defend me and shoot the cops
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?i will say sorry friends we dont need to be rude we are 1 family !
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?i will call the admin because i no want to have problems with anyone
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part I will tell him boss no sense to leave the band we have reached such a level that others dream we should not leave the good players we have We are a family that will never betray and things will get better than ever.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i was old VLA member i like MC gangs i want to join in BBMC because the gang is very very strong loyal and mature
What can you bring to the gang? :i can bring real maturity level i was loyal strong player my strenghts are shooting driving and listening
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :no

@Marry Welcome back, brother. ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@yassin50 Good to see you back, brother. ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@Darkl1ght Be active in the game and hang out with BBMC members. ~[Pending]~(orange)
@polenta1 Be active in the game and hang out with BBMC members. ~[Pending]~(orange)

Nickname:Flooki
Account Name:toumix
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-english-fransh
Secondry Language(s):english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :1 years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):163
Which G/S/C have you been in? :RKMC-DZTG
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :The gang has been wiped out as well the company
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :no

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? I will do the impossible to rescue the bank robbery and panic within the gang
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? I will ask to be allowed and convince them to do something that fits my mistake
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I will report that person to admin
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part The activists will be brought in the server and will tell them to apply for BBMC and I think the president will be convinced of this decision
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :Because she is a good and energetic gang and I have friends with her
What can you bring to the gang? :I will always be active
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : yes , [BBMC]Jakel[M]

First Part
Nickname:Iztreshtql
Account Name:Opaka123
Nationality:Bulgaria
Primary Language:Bulgarian
For how long have you been playing SAES? :5 mounths
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):30
Which G/S/C have you been in? i have never been in Gang or Squad
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :N/a
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :im no break the rules and i am never been baned or admin jailed

Second Part
(this part was specially made to show us how far can you go and help the gang so think well before answering the situation, it may need some time but it's easy if you are what we are looking for dont include this note in your application)i will try to crack the safe and i will said to deffend the door from cops
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?i will try to crack the safe and i will said to deffend the door from cops
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?i will say sorry friends we dont need to be rude we are 1 family !
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?i will call the admin because i no want to have problems with anyone
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part will tell him boss no sense to leave the band we have reached such a level that others dream we should not leave the good players we have We are a family that will never betray and things will get better than ever
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :because the gang is very active strong mature and i will like to be a part of MC gang
What can you bring to the gang? :i can bring real loyal maturity level to the gang my strenghts are shooting driving and listening i have no weakness
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :NO

First Part
Nick name:freezy
Account Name:mohamed44
Nationality:sudan
Primary Language:arabic
Secondry Language(s):english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :seven monthes
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):5 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :no one
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :iam neveso join to any gang
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? no
THANKS FOR READING

~[Application Format]~
First Part
Nickname:Sup22|Rocket
Account Name:freefire
Nationality:Tunisian
Primary Language:Arabic
Secondry Language(s):frensh and english
For how long have you been playing SAES? :3Montsh
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB):130 hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? :BBMC
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :i get kicked because i drive sports cars.
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? :N/A

~[Second Part]~(cyan,blue,blueviolet,violet,magenta)
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?Yes,i stay defend and kill cops
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?I will to relaxed him
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?report him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part

~[Third Part]~(magenta,maroon,olive,teal,navy,red,purple)
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i will to join In BBMC because he is good gang actives and good in playing
What can you bring to the gang? :Provide some help
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :Yes.darksider

First Part
Nickname: DaLi
Account Name:messiess
Nationality:tunisian
Primary Language:arabic-English
Secondry Language(s):Fransh
For how long have you been playing SAES? :years
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 1225hours
Which G/S/C have you been in? : CDC/RKMC

Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? :
RKMC-HA deleted
CDC-I left the gang because I chatted with mamber and I'll make it clear in the game
group: ZIP
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : no
Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?The ruins of the situation in an effective and respectful manner
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?First I do not make mistakes, and if you do, I will behave with all my hopes, and I will have to reform your future
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I do not put myself in these positions and if that happens I do not talk to him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part.The first attempt to find and engage with the active and skilled players and convince them in any way
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :i like this gang and this gang is active
What can you bring to the gang? :playing computer games in my free times .. and i respects others and I am good at using M4, snipe and CS and with this skill I will give all that I can for the gang
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who : souflly/jakel

First Part
Nick Name: Sanya
Account Name:lolipops636
Nationality:Russian
Primary Language:Russian English
For how long have you been playing SAES?:6 years
How many hours have you spent in server?(Use TAB): 635hours
Which G/S/C have you been in?: BW

Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C?:BW-due to the fact that the band broke up
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why?: no

Second Part

1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang?The ruins of the situation in an effective and respectful manner
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future?First I do not make mistakes, and if you do, I will behave with all my hopes, and I will have to reform your future
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that?I do not put myself in these positions and if that happens I do not talk to him
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part.The first attempt to find and engage with the active and skilled players and convince them in any way
Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC?:I like this gang and it is very active
What can you bring to the gang?:I can give an experience of over 6 years on the server
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who: Sony

alt text
First Part:
Nickname:XxNetroxX
Account Name:XxNetroxX
Nationality:Isreal
Primary Language:Arabic
How long have you been playing SAES:7 month ago
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):18 Hours
Previous G/S/C :ICE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : deathmatch is killing other players for no reason or revenge killing or killing for fun, or damaging cars. example: im driving down the street when a car with two players and they start shooting you and blow up your car and kill you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: public bank rob can start a 13 criminals but br can start gangs. public gank rob anyone can unlock safes and get big money but BR gang pays you for helping.
Tell us 2 BR rules : NO nades, and marker killing or marker arrest.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:dont kill anyone outside of turf war zone and dont spawn as a cop.
What is avoid arrest ?: when you leave game when your being chased by police or starting new life.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: i'm was in BBMC my mistake to leave BBMC i want to fix my mistake
Why should we accept you?:Because i'm have active all days and i'm and nice player and have skill good shooting
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Yea soufly
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
https://imgur.com/a/6gYXilv

First Part
Nickname: Elferlin
Account Name:wave21160
Nationality: Thai
Primary Language: Thai,English
Secondry Language(s): Thai,English
For how long have you been playing SAES? : 2 Month
How many hours have you spent in server? (Use TAB): 43 H
Which G/S/C have you been in? :
Why did you leave (get kicked) from your previous G/S/C? : No
Have you ever been kicked/banned by any admin? If yes, why? : -

Second Part
1- It was the right time to start a bank robbery with the gang, the defense was regrouped and everyone was ready, the first door was cracked succesfuly but while cracking the second one a cop got in and arrested both official crackers of the gang how would you act to save the bank robbery and the panic inside the gang? Yes i do.
2- You made a mistake inside the gang and everyone was putting the pressure on you, although you were so annoyed how would you act in a proper way concidering that you will be able to fix things in future? Be cool.
3- You were directly provoked by someone from outside the gang, the offense was too high that you got really annoyed, what would you do to solve that? Do not care
4- The gang came to an end after a long ride and the leader decided to close it because of the lake of activity he was facing how would you act to convince him from a part and how you will solve the activity problems from another part:
Do not close it.

Third Part
What is your motivation to join BBMC? :I like motorcycles and people in the group.
What can you bring to the gang? : Helping people in the group and with kindness.
Did anyone suggest you to apply for BBMC? If yes mention who :None