The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2

SoulFly

alt text
UPDATE
Logo and banners design changed, modified sections BBMC offical topic and media archive. Our design is designed to dazzle the eyes of people visiting the BBMC offical topic, we have created a separate area for Roadtrip in the new update the distinction here is that the roadtrip is not just an activity, but an official sharing we did it to show you this.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. KAH

2. 1.osan
    3.Male

3. United States, Pennsylvania

4. English

5. Been playing for 2 weeks now
    Questions
    Name 3 BR rules: During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they dont want that player on their bank robs
    Name 3 GR rules: You can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Dont bring helpers. Allies or other gangs to assist are permitted
    Name 3 Turf rules: Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from a medic who is not in your gang, or eating food
    What is Roleplay?:A play by roles, a world in which everyone plays a role
    What is Deathmatching?:Murder of another player for no reason
    What is avoid arresting ? Escape from the cops by disappearing from their eyes or hiding in shelter
    Convince us for you(TEXT): I can be useful to the gang because of the big online and I always go with the gang and im 100% loyal!

Nickname:Dodoo
Account Name:thedogukan15
Nationality:Turkey
Primary Language:Turkish
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:5 Years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):23Hours
Previous G/S/C : Gang:Vengeance Angels
What is roleplay means? :Acting like in real life as in-game
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :As against rules killing someone without any reason.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PublicBankRobbery: as it's name its open to public all criminals / BR: BankRobbery also all criminals can join but only officalgang can open cashbox
Tell us 2 BR rules :1 gang can rob 2 banks in one day , assisting your gang as paramedic or pizzaboy is not allowed.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:Camping on unclimbable rooftops and houses are not allowed , climbable houses are allowed
What is avoid arrest ?: Killing yourself or suicide while you are wanted and cop's are trying to catch you.
Why do you want to join us?: Just like the motion of motorcycle club's and having good friends among it.
Why should we accept you?: Im old player so i know a bit something about server my FPS is high also and i can do good roleplays with my team
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Soulfly
https://i.hizliresim.com/nl01Jg.png

First Part:
Nickname: CoolTrolFace
Account Name: Emresx34
Nationality: Turk
Primary Language: Turkish
Secondry Language(s): English
How long have you been playing SAES: More than a month
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 16 hours
Previous G/S/C : TST
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Playing your role and the game like real life.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing people randomly without any reason. If i bring my shotgun and kill the random guy its deathmatch.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: BR ( Bank Robbery ) this bank robbery is for offical gangs. They can do this bank robbery 2 per a day. PBR ( Public Bank Robbery ) everyone can join this bank robbery ( ofc if they re criminals :D ). Its public.
Tell us 2 BR rules : Dont markerkill. Dont kill other criminals as criminal.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Dont get help from other jobs like paramedic, police. DM is allowed in turfs.
What is avoid arrest ?: Escaping from cops with glitches or animations.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Because i wanna be part of the biker club and your gang seems cool :D.
Why should we accept you?: First of all im good bike driver. I love the MTA and i play it a lot.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Balamir
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
https://i.hizliresim.com/ND0Mog.png

Nickname:GreenBoi
Account Name:Furkanzhlp
Nationality:Turkey
Primary Language:Turkish
How long have you been playing SAES: 1 Years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 13 Hours
Previous G/S/C : G:Vengeance Angels
What is roleplay means? : Playing game like in real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing any person without any reason.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR (Public Bank Robbery) allow to criminals and gangs to help open | BR ( Bank Robbery ) only allow to offical gangs to help open
Tell us 2 BR rules :
1 - not allowed DM.
2 - not allowed camping the enterance of bank.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:
1 - only allowed for gang spawn or hospital spawn
2 - not allowed to camping on rooftops.
What is avoid arrest ?: Killing yourself while cop's are trying to catch you.
Why do you want to join us?: I like riding motorcycle in game and real life also my friends and i wanted it.
Why should we accept you?: I was old player also i get suggested.
https://imgur.com/a/Qldsnd7

Nickname: kAnnenki
Account Name: xgodx
How long have you been playing SAES: 1 mounth
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 10 hours
Previous G/S/C :

What is roleplay means? : playing the game like you are in reallife
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing someone at without any reason to kill him
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: BR makes real gangs PBR criminals
Tell us 2 BR rules : you can not go as a medic spawn, it is forbidden to do solo br
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: It is forbidden to go to CLO and DE spawn , you can't medic and pizza boy spawn
What is avoid arrest ?:Suicide while cops arresting you

Why do you want to join us?: i want to have fun
Why should we accept you?: I think I understand the rules and play respectfully

In-game name: freezy
Account name: Mohamed44
Nationaltiy:sudan
Languages you speak: Arabic & English.

Ingame information:
When did you join SAES? 27st April 2018.
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in? Nope, i have never been in one.
Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations? I have never been in one.
Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, Explain why: No i have never been banned/kicked and I do know the rules.

Nickname:Bozagac
Account Name:JUDGE
Nationality:turk
Primary Language:turkish
How long have you been playing SAES:1 mounth
How many hours do you have :90
Previous G/S/C :-
Second Part:-
What is roleplay means? :-
What is deathmatching means ? :-
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:public bank robber- bank rober
Tell us 2 BR rules :During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they dont want that player on their bank robs
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:
What is avoid arrest ?:Escape from the cops by disappearing from their eyes or hiding in shelter
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:i love biker
Why should we accept you?:because you need me
Did anyone suggest you to join:yeah metalhead

@Dodoo You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[Accepted]~(lime).
@emresx34 You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[Accepted]~(lime).
@GreenBoi Hang out with us and be patient. ~[Pending]~(orange,orange).
@kAnnenki enki Hang out with us and be patient. ~[Pending]~(orange).

First Part:
Nickname:Kroos
Account Name:Kroos14
Nationality:estorali
Primary Language:i can speak : english and frinsh but in game i speaking english only.
Secondry Language(s):english
How long have you been playing SAES:4years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): i have some hours but is low (50 )
Previous G/S/C :i joined squad SAEL\ PDP ||i joined gang:HH \ NL \ TF
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay mean that do something like in real life and im able to do it my skills in RP is : 8/10 and i hope i upgard it when i join BBMC and be one of this Family.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Deathmatching mean kill some one or destroyed his Car with out reason and it's not allowd if some one DM you ... you must relax and report him cz it's not allowd to revange
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR Public Bank Robbery is the bank robbery where criminals from non-offical gangs or even who don't have a gang can do it but only 1 time in a day and the BR Bank Robbery is the bank robbery which only the offical gangs can do it twice in the day
Tell us 2 BR rules :don't marker kill and don't avoid cops by jumping from the roof
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:you can't spawn as a cop or a medic to assist your gang only if you are not a member of this gang and you can't camp at the unclimbable roofs only climbable roofs is allowed
What is avoid arrest ?:avoid arresting is killing yourself while there is a cop running behind you and he want to arrest you like reconnecting or killing yourself with a nade , etc....
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: i have hope in join bmc cause i think BBMC have good and nice member and i saw media BBMC and i saw nice roles and actives and because i love BBMC and i love freeway bike and my dream was being a member of a MC gang
Why should we accept you?: i'm pro and loyal and mature and you might say that i'm noob because i played 40 hours only but i was have an old account but i forgot the username and password and i'm respected and i'm active
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):my friend.
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler

@GreenBoi You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[Accepted]~(lime,lime).
@kAnnenki You passed your tests successfully. Welcome to our family. Please contact our HQ team for the check-in process. ~[Accepted]~(lime).

Application Format
First Part:
Nickname: S-117
Account Name: Chief
Nationality: Egypt
Primary Language: Arabic
How long have you been playing SAES: 10 months
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): around 550
Previous G/S/C : SAFP - WA - ICE - SAPA
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Acting like real life like if you are a criminal then do what criminals do IRL
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : DM is killing someone for no reason like you are driving your car and then you saw someone and shoot him or his car for no reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Public Bank Robbery is a bank robbries that is robbed by normal criminals and not official gangs - Bank Robbery is a bank robbery which is robbed by an official gang members
Tell us 2 BR rules : Don't avoid cops by jumping from the roof - Don't marker kill/arrest
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Don't camp at the unclimbable roofs - Don't spawn as medic or cop to help your gang members UNLESS you are not one of the gang that it's turfing
What is avoid arrest ?: Avoid arrest is jumping from a high place to kill yourself or using nades to kill yourself to avoid getting arrested by cops
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I was really want to join a MC because I find them cool and their roles are great and I really love Motorcycle Clubs like BBMC
Why should we accept you?: I'm mature and pro and it's right that I said I will leave the server but for real there is nothing better then SAES so this is why i came back to it and the most thing i love is the MCs roadtrips
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): N/A
Image_1000.jpg

First Part:
Nickname: FoxZilla
Account Name: mertt
Nationality: Turkish
How long have you been playing SAES: 8 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 435 hours (i am old member but i was inactive)
Previous G/S/C : ICE,Mi-6,VLA,Nomad,FF,GJMC,SAPA,TST,BBMC
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Role play is the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example as a training exercise.
Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) Killing innocent people.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Offical gangs can do BR. 13 and more criminal can do PBR
Tell us 2 BR rules : 1.Dont Marker Kill/arrest 2.one gang is allowed to do max of 2 gang bank robs per day
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: 1. you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops,climbable houses are allowed 2.you can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn
What is avoid arrest ?: Is to escape from the police either killing him running away or driving but you can not kill yourself to try to escape because it is against the rules
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: Because BBMC have good players they are friendly and i have friends in BBMC.
Why should we accept you?: Because i know server rules,i am active and i am very good team mate
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Leonidas,Soulfly

:::

https://ibb.co/bLaWz9

:::

Freeway

First Part:
Nickname: NRG or RayZe
Account Name: eagle767
Nationality:Turk
Secondry Language(s): English,Azarbaijani
How long have you been playing SAES: I am playing SAES like around 8-9 months
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):650 hours
Previous G/S/C : VLA,The Outfit
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay is acting like real life with what game gives to us (like /me,/do and animations etc.)
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Deathmatching is killing anybody without any reason. For example : Killing the guy for s/he insult you.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Criminal guys can do PBR's but they cannot do BR. Only OFFICIAL gangs can do BR with codes and bank passwords.
Tell us 2 BR rules : Marker kill and marker arrest is not allowed [killing the guy on the door(bug)] , do not avoid with using bank roof (without parajump)
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: do not spawn as cop or medic for helping to your gang, do not camp at not able to seeing zone.
What is avoid arrest ?: Avoid arrest is using anything with trying for escaping from cops to save his ass.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I like driving bikes already you can understand it on my nickname. BBMC has my friends and BBMC is going good. I believe that BBMC can advance themself.
Why should we accept you?: I am loyal and mature guy. If i leave from any g/s i must have a problem or reason.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):
https://www.motorcular.com/files/1000x1000_img_5148_142000003.JPG

Dear applicants ,
@Chief : You should hang with us more and prove yourself. We need more information about you. ~[PENDING]~(orange)
@FoxZilla : You are our older member but no matter how much we know about you...You have to hang with us and show us that you are reliable. ~[PENDING]~(orange)
@NRG : Nice apply and we have enough information about you. Meet any of the HQ team for your test. ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)