SoulFly

alt text

Nickname: BigBoss
Accountname: mohamed ali
Languages spoken:English, arabe , france
How long have you been playing on SAES : 2 year
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 27hours this new compte

Second Part:

What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplaying is acting or performing as an another character.

What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : Deathmatching is shooting, known as free for all. You can do it when you are defending your base,you can't shoot civilians without a reason.

What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robs are when a gang takes the whole bank for themselves, public bank rob is when gangs and other criminals takes over a bank together 20 player.

What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Turf war is gang war, You cannot spawn as a medic or a pizza boy to help out your gang. You can't spawn as a cop.

Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : N/A no

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BigBoss said in The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2:

alt text

Nickname: BigBoss
Accountname: mohamed ali
Languages spoken:English, arabe , france
How long have you been playing on SAES : 2 year
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 27hours this new compte

Second Part:

What is roleplay and will you be able to do it : Roleplaying is acting or performing as an another character.

What is Deathmatching and when you can do it : Deathmatching is shooting, known as free for all. You can do it when you are defending your base,you can't shoot civilians without a reason.

What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR: Bank robs are when a gang takes the whole bank for themselves, public bank rob is when gangs and other criminals takes over a bank together 20 player.

What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you: Turf war is gang war, You cannot spawn as a medic or a pizza boy to help out your gang. You can't spawn as a cop.

Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you : N/A no

Gang Died

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@TiqReGo61 said in The Blood Brothers MC - Level 2:

First Part:
Nickname:AisEzHeL
Account Name:tiqrego
Nationality:Turkish
Primary Language:Turkish
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:I played for 6 years, but I took 2 years break.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):t has been reset I think.Now 46 hours.
Previous G/S/C :Rebels---Gypsy Joker Motorcycle Club(GJMC)

Second Part:

What is roleplay means? :
Roleplay means acting like in real life

What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Killing someone without any reason

Tell us 2 BR rules :
After br is done , suicide is not allowed
You are not allowed to kill anyone who is in the blue marker area.

Tell us 2 Turf war rules:
You are not allowed to spawn another character for helping your teammates (for example medic ,pizza boy)
If you have any prop located in the turf zone you are not allowed to spawn at there .

What is avoid arrest ?:While a cop chasing you , trying to avoid with killing yourself or doing something towards to rules

Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I want to enjoy the game and love motor gangs.my old crew was a motor gang.

Why should we accept you?:I'm an experienced and good player. My communication to people is very good.
i like to help.
I Follow the rules.
I'm a good team-mate.

Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes I'm an experienced and good player.mention who):Chemist , Soulfyprez

(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)

2017 HARLEY-DAVIDSON CVO STREET GLIDE

https://www.harley-davidson.com/content/dam/h-d/images/motorcycles/my18/cvo/cvo-street-glide/gallery/dom/cvo-street-glide-gallery-2.jpg?impolicy=myresize&rw=1137

But in game:FREEWAY

First Part:
Nickname:AisEzHeL
Account Name:tiqrego
Nationality:Turkish
Primary Language:Turkish
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:I played for 6 years, but I took 2 years break.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):t has been reset I think.Now 46 hours.
Previous G/S/C :Rebels---Gypsy Joker Motorcycle Club(GJMC)

Second Part:

What is roleplay means? :
Roleplay means acting like in real life

What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Killing someone without any reason

Tell us 2 BR rules :
After br is done , suicide is not allowed
You are not allowed to kill anyone who is in the blue marker area.

Tell us 2 Turf war rules:
You are not allowed to spawn another character for helping your teammates (for example medic ,pizza boy)
If you have any prop located in the turf zone you are not allowed to spawn at there .

What is avoid arrest ?:While a cop chasing you , trying to avoid with killing yourself or doing something towards to rules

Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I want to enjoy the game and love motor gangs.my old crew was a motor gang.

Why should we accept you?:I'm an experienced and good player. My communication to people is very good.
i like to help.
I Follow the rules.
I'm a good team-mate.

Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes I'm an experienced and good player.mention who):Chemist , Soulfyprez

(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)

2017 HARLEY-DAVIDSON CVO STREET GLIDE

https://www.harley-davidson.com/content/dam/h-d/images/motorcycles/my18/cvo/cvo-street-glide/gallery/dom/cvo-street-glide-gallery-2.jpg?impolicy=myresize&rw=1137

But in game:FREEWAY

Hello Dear @TiqReGo61 This gang has been closed. You can find the other gangs from Here And you can find the squads from Here
If you have any question you can ask to me from pm or Discord. My discord is Lahana#4116

And Can any @SAES-Member close this topic beacuse new players are trying to apply to here. I'm sorry for mention to you SAES members but i think it would be better.