Account Name:olimbr
Nationality:Greek
Primary Language:Greek
Secondry Language(s):English
How long have you been playing SAES:i play in saes 2 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 87 hours
Previous G/S/C :
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :we do jailbreaks,we do arm and drug dealing only in mature people,we do assasinations to polticians and cops,Recruitement,and we kill cops
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :DM is when someone starts shooting at you and respond too,you DM only if someone starts shooting at you with no reason or because he is a cop and you need to protect yourself if you dont want to end up in jail.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:l bank robberies mean a lot of Criminal go to one of the Three Banks to take money.Also this BR is only for the gang who started it.RBR is for all the criminals and it starts when there are 13 people inside the bank.
Tell us 2 BR rules :
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join because it seems a nice gang with nice company of friends friendly people and why not?
Why should we accept you?:I dont know if i could be a made man you deside
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):soulfly
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler) Freeway

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname:Oxygen
Account Name:XhakaTV
Nationality:Turkish
Primary Language:Turkish
Secondry Language(s):Georgian
How long have you been playing SAES:197/55/44
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):1M
Previous G/S/C :F4F
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay is a way to act as you would in real life, based on a specific character or role.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :place to kill a player for no reason. we can do this to protect ourselves. if someone shoots at me for no reason, I can do it to protect myself.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:BR is a gang robbery when A gang does by cracking safes 1 gang is allowed to do 2 brs per one day max, PBR is a public bank robbery, to start this there must be at least 13 people in a bank to start
Tell us 2 BR rules : I musn't marker kill, I musn't jump off the bank roof after rob finishes
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:I musn't spawn at my properties,I musn't camp on roofs that are not reachable
What is avoid arrest ?:kill oneself while the police run away Not allowed
Third /S/C :Part:
Why do you want to join us?:I'm always alone in the game
I know I'm going to learn a lot from the bbmc family.
Why should we accept you?:I want to join the bbmc family
I need a family like the bbmc family.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):no one recommended me to join, I wanted to join you because I saw you all the time
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler):http://i.hizliresim.com/VDEoPB.jpg

First Part:
Nickname: Gurdman
Account Name: jack269
Nationality: Slovenian
Primary Language: Slovenian
Secondry Language(s): English
How long have you been playing SAES: I've joined around 2013.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 763
Previous G/S/C : The outfit, SAFP, TC, RDMC, VA, SoA
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplaying means is creating a scene based on real life events.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Deathmatching happens when you kill random people for no reason.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Simple, first one is public second one is kind of private.
Tell us 2 BR rules : No markerkills and no jumping from the roof.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Don't spawn as cop to assist your team, don't spawn in turf zone
What is avoid arrest ?: Quiting or killing yourself while u're chased.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because I think biker style would please me good.
Why should we accept you?: Because I got enough experience.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Soulfly
alt text

First Part:
Nickname:Mert
Account Name:mertt
How long have you been playing SAES:8 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB):130 hours (i am old member but i was inactive)
Previous G/S/C :ICE,Mi-6,VLA,Nomad,FF,GJMC
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Role play is the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example as a training exercise.
Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Killing innocent people.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:Offical gangs can do BR. 13 and more criminal can do PBR
Tell us 2 BR rules :1.Dont Marker Kill/arrest 2.one gang is allowed to do max of 2 gang bank robs per day
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:1. you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops,climbable houses are allowed 2.you can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn
What is avoid arrest ?: Is to escape from the police either killing him running away or driving but you can not kill yourself to try to escape because it is against the rules
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:Because BBMC Leaders and members is Turk.
Why should we accept you?:Because i know server rules,i am active and i am very good team mate
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Leonidas,Soulfly
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)
Freeway

First Part:
Nickname:Lahuma
Account Name:Huseyinefe
How long have you been playing SAES: 1 Year
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 92 Hours
Previous G/S/C : ICE
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Killing without cause for no reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: PBR is Public But BR is officel Gans
Tell us 2 BR rules : 1.Dont Markerkill/arrest Bankrobbs 2.A gang is allowed to do max of 2 gang bank robs per day
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: 1.You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops,climbable houses are allowed 2.you can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn
What is avoid arrest ?: Is to escape from the police either killing him running away but you can not kill yourself to try to escape because it is against the rules
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: BBMC This Gang is have a lot of Turkish player
Why should we accept you?:I think I m Nice Team mate And I m active
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): Leonidas,Soulfly
Freeway

First Part:
Nickname:Aziz
Accountname:xVoDkAxX
Languages spoken:Arabe, English , french
How long have you been playing on SAES : 1 months and i sit inactive and i come back active
Use TAB and write how many hower u have : 60/08/...
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it :role play is doing film but it's like real life
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it :kill someone for no reason.
What are Bank robberies and what is difference between BR and PBR:bank robbery can only make only with offical gangs and PBR is a public bank robbery, to start this there must be at least 13 people in a bank to start.
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:
1-Don't spawn cop or pizza boy and heal your team
2-Do not spawn at home,
3-Dont spawn as a cop to help your gang members and no reconnect to get health
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you :chemist

@XhakaTV Hang out more with BBMC and tell them about yourself, this may be an advantage for you, try not to turn this chance back we have not yet made a decisive decision our decision; ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(gray)

@Lahuma Take extra care to hang out with BBMC yes you had the opportunity to talk to us before but that is not enough prove yourself and tell us about yourself our decision; ~[PENDING]~(orange)

@azizbhk123 You're hanging out with BBMC members yes it's a nice thing please keep hanging on we will soon have a decision about you, be brave and tell us about yourself our decision; ~[PENDING]~(orange)

First Part:
Nickname:scoore
Account Name:scoore
Nationality:england
Primary Language:anglish \ arabic \ espanol
Secondry Language(s):english
How long have you been playing SAES:2 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 110 but i was have account ( 353) hours but i forgett passord xd
Previous G/S/C :i joined KOK \ NL \ HH \ OC
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :Roleplay mean that do something like in real life and im able to do it my skills in RP is : 8/10 and i hope i upgard it when i join BBMC and be one of this Fmily
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Deathmatching mean kill some one or destroyed his Car with out reason and it's not allowd if some one DM you ... you must relax and report him cz it's not allowd to revange
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR Public Bank Robbery is the bank robbery where criminals from non-offical gangs or even who don't have a gang can do it but only 1 time in a day and the BR Bank Robbery is the bank robbery which only the offical gangs can do it twice in the day
Tell us 2 BR rules :don't marker kill and don't avoid cops by jumping from the roof
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:you can't spawn as a cop or a medic to assist your gang only if you are not a member of this gang and you can't camp at the unclimbable roofs only climbable roofs is allowed
What is avoid arrest ?:avoid arresting is killing yourself while there is a cop running behind you and he want to arrest you like reconnecting or killing yourself with a nade , etc....
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: because i love BBMC and i love freeway bike and my dream was being a member of a MC gang
Why should we accept you?: i'm pro and loyal and mature and you might say that i'm noob because i played 40 hours only but i was have an old account but i forgot the username and password and i'm respected and i'm active
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):SOULFLY|L
(Post your favorite bike in a spoiler)https://www.google.com.eg/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FcN0SXPQaOTg%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcN0SXPQaOTg&docid=6NrboEfxyom_AM&tbnid=9tkAPiN3HKfINM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiXwu7Bh6zcAhXQIlAKHc_4CWYQMwhNKAAwAA..i&w=720&h=726&bih=643&biw=1020&q=%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%84%20%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF%20%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%86%20&ved=0ahUKEwiXwu7Bh6zcAhXQIlAKHc_4CWYQMwhNKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

First Part:
Nickname: Jougou
Account Name: akyal
Nationality: Tunisian
Primary Language: Arabic
How long have you been playing SAES: I've joined around 2014.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 500+
Previous G/S/C : Yakuza / conferos
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : Roleplaying is acting in your characters role, both in actions and what you say. Some people simplify roleplaying and just act in character for their class. A cop acting like a cop and a criminal acting like a criminal. But most of the time, a roleplayer will create a story and personality for their character and act it out when needed. It's playing-your-role!
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Deathmatching is killing a player with no objective or reason behind it, A.K.A just killing to kill. Some people DM for revenge against other DMers, some DM because a player accidentally destroyed their car or shot them at store robs or other large-scale events, and a lot DM just to DM. It's against the server rules, it's disrespectful, and it isn't cool.
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: Bank rob is only for officiel criminal 's group but Public for all the criminals job .
Tell us 2 BR rules : No markerkills and Dont be an AFK at the first door.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Don't reconnect for health, Don't spawn as a cop or a medic to help ur teamamtes .
What is avoid arrest ?:Pretty straightforward. Avoiding arrest is purposely killing yourself or someone else in order to help you or another player avoid being arrested by the police. It's a cheap tactic and against the server rules too. It isn't fun at all, either for the player or the cop who was chasing them.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: I should join into BBMC because I have been looking for a gang that is really professional, and likes to keep everything well organized, and keep everything straight inside the gang. And BBMC is that gang. I'd like to join BBMC because I think I have the skills required to be apart of this gang, and I feel like I could fit in great with the gang. I like to help as much as possible, and I will do whatever it takes to get things done.
Why should we accept you?: :I could benefit you guys because I have plenty of activity which always helps the gang, and I'm a pretty good driver/drifter, and fairly good shooter imo, and I'd like to bring whatever I can to the gang. I always try to show as much effort as I can, and I will always try my best.

First Part:
name in game:xVoDkAxX
user name:zizoubhk
Languages spoken:Arabe & English & French
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2months
Use TAB and write how many hours u have : 117:15:45
Second Part:
What is roleplay and will you be able to do it: the role Play means doing a story with someone it's like real life, And able to do it of course
What is Deathmatching and when you can do it: when you kill someone for no reason(not allowed)
What are Bank robberies and what is the difference between BR and PBR: PBR=public bank robbery need 13 criminals to start it.
BR=bank robbery just official gang can do it
What is Turf war and give 3 important rules for you:1-spawn as a cop/medic to help your team is not allowed
2-when you got killed just spawn in hospital or base
3-not allowed to camp in climbable roofs
what is the avoid arrest?: avoid arrest when cop chasing you and you kill yourself to escape
why do want to join us?: I want to join because loyal members/helpful/and i know i will comfortable there
why we should accept you? :because im active member/help my teamdoing rps/activitis/ect...
Do you know 1 of our members and did he suggest BBMC for you: chemist/soulfly

Nickname: Rusfa
Account Name: Rusfa
Nationality: Russian
Primary Language: Russian
How long have you been playing SAES: 2 years
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): 139
Previous G/S/C : VLA

What is roleplay means? : Acting your character like in real life
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : Killing without reason. Example: You accidentally rammed in someone s car and then Car`s owner kill you
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: BR for offical gang. PBR for other criminals
Tell us 2 BR rules : Dont kill in marker. Dont avoid arrest by jumping from roof
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Dont camp in unclimbable roofs. Dont try help your team by spawning a cop or medic
What is avoid arrest ?: escape from the police by using prohibited ways

Why do you want to join us?: BBMc is respectable organisation. its proudly to be a member of this organisation
Why should we accept you?: i am helpful and active member who like RP
https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/2195/2195590-bigthumbnail.jpg

Application Format
First Part:
Nickname:Haivan
Account Name:th3immortal
Nationality:Bulgarian
Primary Language:Bulgarian
Secondry Language(s):English at very high level and a little bit of Spanish
How long have you been playing SAES:I've been playing on SAES since 2013 but due to losing my forum profile name and password i had to create this new one, so yeah kinda like starting from zero.
How many hours do you have (Use TAB)170
Previous G/S/C :I'v been part of T~C and SoA
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? :By any means playing a specific role in-game. There are many examples, but most commonly you play the role of a civilian, police officer or a street/mafia gangster.
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) :Killing or doing harm to the veichle to a person from your side. For example: One arms dealer kills another one, or completly destroying his veichle like car,bike ect..
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?:PBR: Bank robbery in which gang members and non gang members can take part of. BR- only gang members can participate in it.
Tell us 2 BR rules :Explosives are not allowed and camping on the main entry door is also not allowed.
Tell us 2 Turf war rules:Bringing a medic with you and i think turfing on a non approachable building.
What is avoid arrest ?:Basicly suiciding or leaving the game when a cop is about to arrest you.
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?:Since i joined the server i was charmed by the roleplay of all MC gangs. They are very experienced players, also friendly towards everybody and the concept of every MC gang is just amazing. Everybody loves doing a road trip.
Why should we accept you?:You may accept me for those reasons: Very high english knowlege, friendly towards everyone, experienced player, and my driving skills are pretty decent.
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who):Nah, nobody inspired me to join you.

:::

https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Harley-Davidson/roadster

Application Format
First Part:
Nickname: TioPlay
Account Name: moretrres
Nationality: Mexican
Primary Language: spanish
Secondry Language(s): english
How long have you been playing SAES: 1 year
How many hours do you have (Use TAB): +600 hours
Previous G/S/C : SAFP
Second Part:
What is roleplay means? : enter in real life role in game
What is deathmatching means ?(explain with an example) : kill the person for any reason
What is the difference about PBR and BR ?: one is public and you can steal the money
Tell us 2 BR rules : Dont camp mark, dont make a BR alone
Tell us 2 Turf war rules: Dont camp in roofs, Dont spawn has medic or police
What is avoid arrest ?: Reconnect or commit suicide to avoid an arrest
Third Part:
Why do you want to join us?: i have friends in this gang and i like the theme of motorcycle
Why should we accept you?: because I had already worked for the owner and he knows how I am
Did anyone suggest you to join (if yes mention who): yes soulfly

http://subefotos.com/ver/?ac4dde417b46195b2b2be8399d045933o.jpg