[CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME)

Law

Question

I already talk a lot and i made videos about new jail and what happened in server after it and before, so I will just add poll
maybe something good will happen, and I hope saes management try to add more actions in game with grab old jail back (KINGS HOME) cause all feel boring from SRS.

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

from my point of view, i think that new jail has nothing to do with whats going on here, it ain't that bad i mean atleast there's some movement there,maybe closing that cell that only cops are allowed entre would make it abit fair but the general point here is about everything not just the jail, i'm not that old saes player but i've seen enough disappointment by those changes over the time may god help and bring back those who have been playing for long time but in my time when i was HQ in the FBI spenting 2 years in cop side things was going very well with no kill arrest with no vending machine with no armor with no changes in bankrob system with no three spawns for squads and with no kamikazing a planes in excuses of 'trying to stop the BR' it was all going very well playing with team working patrolling with other squads supporting eachothers succeeding in stoping criminal activities, but now all i can see is the failure that you guys made by trying to make the balance between cop and criminal side and thats because you clearly accepts any suggestions you guys think its best for server but unfortunately it it not, server is not getting that active again we all know that and maybe its going for worse now, in this time 3 cops or 2 can literally stop a SR full of criminals and thats clearly possible with having medics spawns as cop and armor and stuff, theres even some cops who didn't like whats going on right now with those buffs and shit so my only suggestion here and point is to not bring back old jail i think that you should guys bring back old active saes the place where we enjoyed playing at.

The old LS Prison is the best prison ever and no matter what saes admins make and map new prisons, The Old prison will stay the best of all and the most liked one by the majority of saes players for its fun entertainement and its big impact in crimside's JB activity, it will be the biggest Fact in saes:rpg, just dont design more prison/jail maps cuz you're just wasting ur time though, map something else in SRs/VIPs and other activities maybe

Why don't we look from another point of view, for example, Why the current jail didn't get a lot of support and average players didn't like it, as may of you said, in the Main Topic of the new jail (KiNgS hOmE) suggestion, it got tons of support and upvotes, and once it got live, some found it nice and some didn't so, the question is, Why the new jail made criminals activity almost dead, probably it is because an alert will show up every time a criminal enters the jail which makes it easily to know if a criminal is inside then jail, back in the days the advert / alert " A was showing up too but the problem is, it sometimes it is a fake call so cops won't be sure, some won't respond.
Also Prison Warden spawn changed it became close to the marker and of course the blame goes on crime side, since marker kill was abused and cops could barely enter it, won't miss the part where criminal camp outside near the marker to block cops from the entrance door.
Last thing is an issue made by the mapper himself, as we all know the old jail had less turns / doors than the current one, this makes killing a cop probably easy even if your accurency is above 30%, In the current jail, a lot of turns and gates were made, the distance between the cop and the criminal is pretty short which makes it hard to kill and easy to arrest, the stairs counts as a problem in the control room, the one who is about to jailbreak can't see who is coming even if he did, leaving is impossible, the distance is short as written above.
With all my respect to Zwolle but the old jail was better and way more fun, activity and of course team work was shown, it is always better to not touch souvenirs.

@sanfara said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

Why don't we look from another point of view, for example, Why the current jail didn't get a lot of support and average players didn't like it, as may of you said, in the Main Topic of the new jail (KiNgS hOmE) suggestion, it got tons of support and upvotes, and once it got live, some found it nice and some didn't so, the question is, Why the new jail made criminals activity almost dead, probably it is because an alert will show up every time a criminal enters the jail which makes it easily to know if a criminal is inside then jail, back in the days the advert / alert " A was showing up too but the problem is, it sometimes it is a fake call so cops won't be sure, some won't respond.
Also Prison Warden spawn changed it became close to the marker and of course the blame goes on crime side, since marker kill was abused and cops could barely enter it, won't miss the part where criminal camp outside near the marker to block cops from the entrance door.
Last thing is an issue made by the mapper himself, as we all know the old jail had less turns / doors than the current one, this makes killing a cop probably easy even if your accurency is above 30%, In the current jail, a lot of turns and gates were made, the distance between the cop and the criminal is pretty short which makes it hard to kill and easy to arrest, the stairs counts as a problem in the control room, the one who is about to jailbreak can't see who is coming even if he did, leaving is impossible, the distance is short as written above.
With all my respect to Zwolle but the old jail was better and way more fun, activity and of course team work was shown, it is always better to not touch souvenirs.

:waitwhat:

@markus said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

@sanfara said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

:waitwhat:

I doubt that you have read it :honk:

Going off-topic guys.

Basically, you've told us to bring back the old jail "with a few changes", but have not explained what these changes are, so do you mind indulging us with this information?

@Daryl is the only one that's given us a response in what changes he wanted with the old jail and it was just a texture/shader change.

@brophy said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

Going off-topic guys.

Basically, you've told us to bring back the old jail "with a few changes", but have not explained what these changes are, so do you mind indulging us with this information?

@Daryl is the only one that's given us a response in what changes he wanted with the old jail and it was just a texture/shader change.

Bring the Warden spawn back inside either the Visitor room or to the caffetiria and Solrac said to add a door from caffe to the gym that would be nice so at least cops can avoid the long corridor and not be spawn killed like before

@brophy said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

Going off-topic guys.

@Outbreak-Organization

We're actively looking at bringing back the old jail with minor changes. Now is your time for suggestions if you have any

simply get back the old jail lmao. there are no changes needed, simply get it back, if it happens again there to be 120 gang members and 10-15 official squad members (which i highly doubt), start thinking for changes, but at this point, simply get back the old jail with no changes at all.

there are 80 people in server peaks, which is sad. we all have to thank the changes that have been happening for the last ~10 months for that, your hard work payed off! thanks for making the server a better place!

keep taking so long to do such a thing and i wouldnt be surprised if the peaks go under 50.

It's quite entertaining to see, how willing the people in charge are to get the old jail back now that the server is dying. What happened to 'YOU VOTED FOR IT, IT'S HERE TO STAY. NO WE WON'T IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU'RE SUGGESTING'. The desperation to get more people to actively play on the server is 10/10 to watch from the sidelines. Maybe reduce the overall jailtime, reduce the price for donation vehicles by 90 % and give cops jetpacks next.

@spetnazz said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

It's quite entertaining to see, how willing the people in charge are to get the old jail back now that the server is dying. What happened to 'YOU VOTED FOR IT, IT'S HERE TO STAY. NO WE WON'T IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU'RE SUGGESTING'. The desperation to get more people to actively play on the server is 10/10 to watch from the sidelines. Maybe reduce the overall jailtime, reduce the price for donation vehicles by 90 % and give cops jetpacks next.

Or consider the 'people in charge' don't all have the same opinion.

I never said "you voted for it deal with it" - I already said yes to this topic and have tried to make this happen.

I arranged the old files to be given to a mapper who is still in the middle of adding shaders and removing minor mapping bugs, and removing random floating objects that were not visible on the mapping but increased lag and the size of the file.

I have also consistently asked for feedback in relation to the old mapping and a month passed and I got none, so I looked into bringing this back. Just because you think everyone downed tools and didn't care doesn't make that the case.

Hopefully it'll be done soon and we'll see how it goes, people making comments here and on other suggestions being annoyed things aren't being done immediately when you all know we only have one active developer in Scorpyo can be pretty disheartening for him I imagine.

may i ask, are you guys looking into bringing back the old original jail or the old jail that you guys also fucked? because we already know that you added some changes such as stairs,new prison warden spawn..etc and none of it was suggested by either cops or crims.

@garcia said in [CHANGE] OLD JAIL BACK (KINGS HOME):

may i ask, are you guys looking into bringing back the old original jail or the old jail that you guys also fucked? because we already know that you added some changes such as stairs,new prison warden spawn..etc and none of it was suggested by either cops or crims.

The discussions have only been about the interior, nothing else.

Nothing is set in stone and if adjustments need to be made once it's live they'll be made, it's in the interest of everyone that the jail is an enjoyable experience. Don't be under the impression that if/when a change is made that it's permanent.

Only people who argue from a dishonest position are pretending cops like the new jail. This isn't a cops vs crims matter.

People wanted a new jail, it was done, it didn't work so lets revert it.

It's really not that deep or personal.