Gonza's Application

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Gonza.

Account name: gonza8545.

Country of residence Argentina.

Primary Language: Spanish.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I play since the beginning of 2016.

Current S/G/C and rank: Arms Assassins LVL 7

Other RP groups you're in: RaceTech, All Road Trucking and Outbreak Organization.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Centrino(CLOSE) And SAP(CLOSE).

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: none.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is a group of people trained to help and assist you 24/7. No matter where you are, SAM will be there to give you their help. They have been doing a good job in San Andreas for quite some time now.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Daryl.

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: Sometimes at night I use the paramedic spawn.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Do not help in the turf wars to the members of your gang being paramedic.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not disrespect someone, curse out someone or otherwise antagonize someone in main chat spawned as SAM/using SAM tags.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity?: Yes of course.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would listen carefully to it if it is constructive criticism. Always polite.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I talked with Spanish and told him I was interested, he recommended me to apply.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
strengths: active, responsible, I strive to improve, patience most of the time and calm.
weaknesses My English is regular but I am studying to improve it.
4. Why should we accept you to our team? I promise to be responsible and give activity to the group.

Greetings, Dr. @Gonza
The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been accepted to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down!
alt text

Regards
Griffin
Vice Commander