Itachi's SAM application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: itachi
Account name: oussema123

Country of residence: Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Almost 3 months

Current S/G/C and rank: CripZ, Scout(lvl1)

Other RP groups you're in: TMH

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 3 Mutes, other then that i'm clean.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words):

SAM is the first emergency group in the server who is taking care of the health of San Andreas citizens, SAM hospitals can be found in every single town in the country of SA.
There is a multiple branch in SAM such as Air division, EMS division and Sea division. Also, SAM will take care of you whenever you are and whoever you are.
What is the SAM motto?: Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Dr.Valachi (Joe aka daryl)

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: i spawn as a paramedic once a day since i started playing on the server.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic": You are not allowed to spawn as a paramedic and help your gang in turf wars, or assist other gangs who are allied with your gang.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Don't enter SR marker.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: I will listen carefully to what he will criticize, and I will try to improve myself even though when I think that I'm good.

2. Why exactly are you applying today?: I always spawn as a Paramedic and I kinda enjoy it, I learnt some experiences in this field so I decided to take a chance and start working as a professional

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I'm a mature guy who is responsible of his action, also I try always to improve my skills and my experience, I always learn from my mistakes and I make sure that I don't do it again,
    I listen carefully to my supervisors and I don't discuss with them when it comes to orders. My weakness is FPS drops, it really annoys me. Also, when someone across the line with me I make him regret for that and I don't really like this attitude.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well, I'm an active player who enjoys doing variable things, I always try to do all my tasks before doing anything. I will not bring any trouble, and I'm not a trouble maker. Also, I'd like to patrol with SAM team and work with them to respond to all kinds of emergencies

Dear @Itachi

We have reviewed your application and found an error. Our rules in the main topic do not mention anything about Bank Robbery, so we would suggest that you read our rules again, select one and explain it editing you application

Second, we suggest you join our discord to receive more information regarding you application.

Keep posting activities and doing patrols with SAM members

Regards:
Spanish - ~[Head of EMS Division]~(lime)