CaPu SAM application

Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: CaPu

Account name: pocoloco

Country of residence Albania.

Primary Language: Albanian, English, Italian.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 2019.

Current S/G/C and rank: BloodZ - HQ

Other RP groups you're in I am not in any group.

Past groups you were involved in (Include the reason for departure): I have never been in any groups

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I don't have any punishment.

alt text

Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
SAM is a medic group that was made for the purpose of helping people around the San Andreas and sever, they are the first dedicated team of medics on the server. The main purpose of SAM is to provide a fulfilling role experience in collaboration with other emergency service groups. Dr. Valachi is the owner of several hospitals found around San Andreas that, for all intents and purposes, will serve the role of SAM in a satisfactory manner.

What is the SAM motto?
'Always there when you need us most'

Who founded SAM?
Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader?
JohnnyEnglish/Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:
I played a little bit since I started the game. I spawn as a medic every 3-4 times a week. Around 2-5 PM. Or when my friends want to play as a medic to

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
Never help some Criminals if they're getting chased. ( if police are chasing them you cant for example block the police way so the crim can escape)

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:
Never go inside the Store Robbery Zone to heal Criminals/Cops, You should stay in your vehicle while parked outside the zone.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?:
Yes, I'm pretty active always. I play more than 10 hrs a day. And on Sundays, I am all day active.

alt text

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I will listen carefully and consider the criticism. Improvement is one of the things I want, and think you all want.

2. Why exactly are you applying today?
I wanna try something new, I also have friends on SAM @DeeRose . I also see the Members as Respectful, Kind, and Helpful. I like the medic role too

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
strengths
I am calm and respectful of others and I am good at driving cars and helicopters. I am ready to help everyone.
weaknesses
when BloodZ will be applying for a new level I will not be so active in SAM.

4. Why should we accept you to our team?
I am active and serious in the game, I have no punishments. and I am respected in the SAES community. I can bring a very good spirit to the team. If someone would need my help I will be always ready to give it.

thank you

alt text
Patrol #5
Participants: Me, @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: We healed like roughly 30+ persons, Time of patrol We started patrolling at 16:26, Finished 17:23 (Around 60 Minutes)

:::

alt textalt textalt textalt text

alt text

alt text
Patrol #6
Participants: Me, @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: We healed like roughly 30+ persons, Time of patrol We started patrolling at 17:40, Finished 18:10 (Around 30 Minutes)

alt textalt textalt text

alt text