iAcez's SAM Application.

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Acez

Account name: theclub

Country of residence Philippines.

Primary Language: Tagalog, English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: About 4-5 Years ago.

Current S/G/C and rank: Royal Flush - Gentleman

Other RP groups you're in: The Motor Heads

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Cluck - I was kicked because of inactivity | BES - Same as Cluck | SaS - Kicked (I forgot the reason why) | AutoPlunder - It died | The Forgotten - It died

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I've 2 Bans(1 appeal-able, 1 tempban) First ban - "Having a bipolar issue" Well basically what happened was my cousin's account was HACKED so I informed an ADMIN and I think they didn't get what I exactly said, so they banned me. (How I know my cousin's account was hacked? Well basically the accountname itself and the password was the same, so on that day, he found out that his cars, properties, money are gone and I told him to report it to the admin online and what happened is instead of retrieving his stuff back, he got banned.)
2nd Ban - I was banned for 3 days because of "Continous Rulebreak" It was all accident/Un-inteded I was super unlucky that day. A couple adminjails of: Deathmatching, Avoiding-Arrets.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
Joe Valachi, a visionary healthcare entrepreneur, and a philanthropist, was the lone doctor amidst the sea of blood that engulfed the urban island of San Andreas. He would do what no doctor would dare to do. fight the corruption at its heart. He realized that the name of the game was logistics, and that death was winning because of a lack of a logistical infrastructure. he took over administrative duties for his new enterprise, contracted a dedicated team of mechanics, and built a better infrastructure to supply his paramedics, the life-force of his new hospital. This was the birth of the San Andreas Medics, funded by the lone doctor that vowed to fight the heart of darkness. Dr. Valachi has gambled everything he has to take the fight to death, and he will not rest until death leaves his city of San Andreas.

What is the SAM motto?
'Always there when you need us most'

Who founded SAM?
Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader?
JohnnyEnglish/Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?:
I spawn as a medic for every 4-5times a week.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn:
Never help some Criminals if they're getting chased, Example: There was a criminal that is getting chased, and he got in your car, don't help him, instead eject him out of the vehicle.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic:
Never go inside the Store Robbery Zone to heal Criminals/Cops, You should stay in your vehicle while parked outside zone.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?:
Yes, I'm pretty active nowadays because Summer Vacation is near in my Country.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I will not say anything and listen to his words and do as he says.

2. Why exactly are you applying today?
I wanna try something new, I also like to play as a Medic, I also see the Members Respectful, Kind and Helpful.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
MY Strenghts are Driving vehicles, Flying Aircrafts, Roleplaying. My weakness is my FPS and my PING, my FPS sucks and my PING is high.

4. Why should we accept you to our team?
Well first of all, I wanted to help and try to make SAM more active, I also want to help in-game so that there is more Medics that are experienced. I will respect and obey every SAM Member, aswell as SAES Community. I also will make SAM more Interesting and Great place to join in.

That's all thank you for reading.

alt text
Patrol #1
Participants: Me, @Ram
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: We healed like roughly 20-30 persons, Time of patrol We started patrolling 16:11, Finished 16:55 ( Exactly 44 Minutes)
ScreenShots: All screenshots should belong here - https://imgur.com/a/KeftOeG
alt text

alt text
Patrol #2
Participants: Me, @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: We healed roughly 25+ Peoples, Time Patrolled 50 Minutes.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/VEEKpJH
![alt text](image url)

Dear Sir @iAcez Thank you for taking the time and interest to apply to San Andreas Medics.

We have found an error in section "B" of your application. We invited to you to read the history of San Andreas Medics again and the roster. You must edit the application

You must continue posting activity. In the next few days we will give you an answer about the next steps to follow to join San Andreas Medics.

Regards: Spanish - Head of EMS Division.

alt text

We Did 5 SR, I forgot to take SS on 1 SR in Red County PD.
Patrol #11
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: We healed roughly 30+, 1 hour 3 minutes.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/hD4m7GY
alt text

alt text
Spanish and I patrolled together for like 30 minutes and he timed out.
Patrol #12
Amount of healed or Time of patrol: We healed roughly 30+, 1 hour 6 minutes. ( Started in 18:28 ended in 19:34 )
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/8xDXWYn
alt text