[SUGGESTION]BR lssue

Zac

Question

Well, I am quite active nowadays and I barely see any BRs being done nowadays. I suppose this is due to cops being too many and gang members not even bothering to play the game anymore. I suggest you reversing to old BR system, now that all cops are active it will be more satisfying and more action will be happening in the server in general. Let me know what you all guys think but I think this is a good idea.

@weppo said in [SUGGESTION]BR lssue:

So they made a change in order to boost cop activity, which worked. And now you wanna roll it back again. This is not how you maintain an active cop side @Dawis67

Boosted the cop activity for the expense of half the gang players

As for banks, last HLS rapport said its 53% failed, and now HLS can't come since today. I would say 53% is really balanced. Almost 50%! Wow amazing right!!! :clown_face:

We are not even remotely motivated to bank rob anymore, even when you try to regroup you get much fewer people than before + the 20 cops waiting you already at the bank. If you wanna talk for activity in general the Bank robs that are both for cops and criminals were 315 in March versus 97 in May. Big activity. Right now you are just moving in group of 10 people in a car just to find a random person to arrest because people even stopped going to store robberies.

Jail: Recently nerfed and it lasts for a decent amount of time if OB well organized the attack, it takes about 25-35 minutes average to secure it. May someone explains me what's the fun in attending an event for hours? Now you'd say if you're bored go do other activities and I'd respond with what to do if most of the server at jail? Doesn't make sense.

BR: 50-ish% success rate is really good tbh. It also shows a great balance. At the end if a gang managed to do a successful BR then any other gang has the ability to. Take BB as an example, they manage to do a 8/8 BRs even while cop side was at its peak (20-25 squad members) from what I personally witnessed regardless of the HLS monthly stats report there are few other gangs managed a high success rate. However, HLS is now restricted from all banks so nothing to complain about at the mean time.

SR & VIP Well it seems squads are working hard for the summer events rewards. Not going to talk about their balancing part lol; however, VIP dropping points are now nerfed for squads.

I can't be bothered to say too much, since there are people on here who'll make me lose faith in even the worst countries' schoolsystems.

But - "It's balanced", "Stop crying", "It's good as it is". Okay. 97 BRs in May. 31 days in May. 97/31 = 3,12. 3, maybe 4 BRs on a good day, if you're lucky. Each BR lasts for what.. 15 minutes? That's 45 minutes worth of action throughout the entire 24 hours in a day. What the fuck do you do to entertain yourselves on SAES, if you're fine with responding to 3 BRs a day.

And better; What the fuck are the crims doing? Definitely not SRing, since those are more or less empty most of the time. Is everyone turfing all day, slowly turning the server into RvB?

@beast_ said in [SUGGESTION]BR lssue:

Jail: Recently nerfed and it lasts for a decent amount of time if OB well organized the attack, it takes about 25-35 minutes average to secure it. May someone explains me what's the fun in attending an event for hours? Now you'd say if you're bored go do other activities and I'd respond with what to do if most of the server at jail? Doesn't make sense.

BR: 50-ish% success rate is really good tbh. It also shows a great balance. At the end if a gang managed to do a successful BR then any other gang has the ability to. Take BB as an example, they manage to do a 8/8 BRs even while cop side was at its peak (20-25 squad members) from what I personally witnessed regardless of the HLS monthly stats report there are few other gangs managed a high success rate. However, HLS is now restricted from all banks so nothing to complain about at the mean time.

SR & VIP Well it seems squads are working hard for the summer events rewards. Not going to talk about their balancing part lol; however, VIP dropping points are now nerfed for squads.

starting with the JB just to tell you something that jb is the reason why the server was alive and if you think that 25-35mins is enough to secure it well we dont just use our nightsticks and run like fool around or just shoot people randomly, we put alot of effort just to reach the comm room with this new shitty jail map, if you say bring the old jail back, they will say: you are the one who voted for it, yes i did vote for it but i didnt vote for 3 thousand markers just open 1 door or vent that drain 90% of your health, and yes people have much fun attending the JB, we dont care about gaining cash to make it sounds fun

talking about the BR the squad aren't experienced enough to even arrest a trucker with stars so we crime side had to pay the price because you cant play well ? the old banks used to be good for ages but nowadays cops doesn't have skills or should i say the teamwork

SR & VIP lol ok you got that all alone bro crimes aren't active anymore to do that shit

All in all you tried to BaLaNcE the game but you simply fucked the whole things up

@leonard

bro before even throwing facts just make sure they are true

Jail: Exit markers are the same as before 3. You require 1 criminal to open cells and 1 criminal to open red just as old jail. Cops have been always using nightstick and weapons to secure the jail, nothing has changed. The vent is just a minigame added, and you are not forced to use it as your way out. Maybe in the future there would be a small update, which I don't what is it, that can extend the JB average duration to be more reasonable for you guys.

BR: Firstly I don't know what arresting a "trucker" has to do with a BR? and what is hard about it? In addition has nothing to do with experience. You're going way off topic. As I mentioned earlier BRs are kind of more balanced nowadays referring to the success rate. Maybe you guys are used to the 90%+ (8/8) BRs but that was overrated shit, don't you think so?

@beast_ Its not about balance, the game was/is and will be unbalanced, the problem was that cops only joined to afk and to keep their squad/gang level and not playing at all, now that cops actually play the game we can see the reality where crims cant win in any situation.

Idc about jail, make it back into an island where you can resque crims by helicopters for all I care like in 2010.

For banks, 50% fail rate is better then 90% I hope everyone can agree on that.

No HLS in SF and LV will make it a bit easier, one marker in jail as well. First one side was dead, now the other. Calling cops noobs won't help your cause. Please keep it civil.

alt text
alt text

You see what time is and you can see official gang's stars who are unable to go sr and finally and if you think that 40 number of gang is normal, I can reckon that either ur eyes are blind or ur IQ is not in state to get it

Might as well say they last 45 minutes if you also count the time spent waiting for people to show up to your regroup. And let's not forget how easy it is to deny all that with one well placed kamikaze bombing. The 50% fail rate does not include the amount of BRs stopped before a bank is even reached. People don't BR because it's not worth the time investment when you know that there is a 50+% chance that the last 30+ minutes were wasted. That's 30 minutes of people doing nothing but waiting. This is why gangs have resorted to either robbing during the very few specific times of day when it's somewhat doable, or not doing it at all.

Spoiler Text
We can see in this picture. Some cops player abusing rule, they re not trying arrest. We are 3-4 crim in sr and maybe 10 cops, they try kill us for fun and he can say in mainchat i prefer kill. Cops need try arrest before why they are camping near sr with sniper?