• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
^[Roleplay Number : 12 ]
^[Characters: @Faysal ]
^[Story :]
It was morning. We've been staying in the garage doing nothing with faysal for around 3 hours. As usual, I received a call from the customer during my coffee break, He got a big Monster Truck that he'd like to see some changes within it. He gave us the car key and went to the market to get some drinks, So, I let Faysal to drive the monster inside the garage and he parked it well. we had a talk about the car for few minutes. He told me that the guy looking for new wheels that can fit perfectly then we checked the current wheels and we started taking them out slowly, after that, We started looking in the garage is there any new wheels available. Sadly, we couldn't find exactly what we're looking for. So we stayed talking what we should do. Faysal called his friend that he's working in ALT base if we can find the wheels we're looking for, I agreed with that and I went there, I took my toolbox with me and jumped into my truck, and went straight to the given location ''Somewhere around Red County". After driving around for like 20 minutes I found it. I slowed down and drove in carefully, I saw a guy waving and waiting me. Anyway, He opened the gate for me I parked my truck, I went to the guy and we started talking he asked me which type of wheels, he showed me the wheels they have regarding the type we're requesting I choosed the ones that looks fine, I found an expensive wheels for like 200$. So, he did a discount for us for 150$ I agreed with the payment and I paid him After, we greeted each other then I drove back to the garage. he's still standing there smiling and waving to me. I kept driving till I reached the city, I saw faysal looking me too far away waiting me, I parked the car, and finally Faysal was able to spray the vehicle with black & orange as the customer requested, I took out the old wheels and I replaced them with a new ones and faysal were installing the engine, After some minutes everything were done at the monster truck and I gave him back the car key and he thanked us for the hard working.

^[Screenshots :]

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text