^[12 Cars]
^[ScreenShots:]
^[https://imgur.com/a/WmmJx1J]
alt text

alt text
^[Roleplay Number : 8 ]
^[Characters: @Amrosh ]
^[Story :]
In the morning, I was lighting a cigarette suddenly ,Mr.Amrosh got an accident while he was going to work in Las venturas, So he called Mechanic Senpai to fix his car. After a few minutes, I saw him coming to our garage and his car was badly damaged and he needs me to repair it and he told me that he would give me all the money i require, So I took my tools and went to the car, the hood of the car was badly damaged so I changed it quickly, the trunk was broken as well so I changed it then I repaired some simple damages such as brake lights ... and finally, got what i need from his money and he thanked me alot for the hard working.
^[Screenshots :]

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
^[Roleplay Number : 9 ]
^[Characters: @Youssef-1 ]
It was morning in the San Andreas city. I just woke up and eat my breakfast. and after, I went to the garage with my partner Mr.Youssef, I took a cigar from my pants and light it up. After some minutes we got a phone call from a costumer in a trouble with his car so i picked up my stuffs and I went to him alone, In the middle of the road suddenly, my wheels shocked in a tree, and I forget to took my tools from the garage, then I remembered my partner on duty, So I called him to come to help me out. After a couple of hours he came to me with a spare wheel, So he fixed it and everything were good.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
^[Roleplay Number : 10 ]
^[Characters: @Youssef-1 @Faysal ]
A new day at the LVx workshop, Mr.Blue opened the garage to serve our lovely customers Mr.Faysal and Mr.Youssef . Our first customer his passengers seat window was broken after a drunk guy crashed into led street light. so I took care of it myself while he went to the market to buy foods. After taking the broken glass off, I went to the engine to re-fuel it , and suddenly I found another problem with the right window which is actually broken. After I took a new window and I called Mr.Youssef to replace it with me in the right place. The glass price was 150$ with the job it cost 200$ in total, I just make him pay for the glass and didn't take anything for the job, he was happy with it. and I didn't get anything for the efforts.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
^[Roleplay Number : 11 ]
^[Characters: @Cha @GamerZ450 ]
It was a cold day, We were waiting for customer in san fierro garage.After 15- 20 minutes one guy arrived with his Stratum.Customer told to me my car have a problem its going to slow because of the engine no longer working, Also the right and left windows were smashed, I open my toolbox and I took the nippers.I opened the hood myself, first I checked engine I was right engine was broken. I change the engine after that I head to the smashed windows to replace them with new ones in the right place. After that I fixed them and they've been modified. I let Mr.Afufu to check my work if there any troubles, He appreciated what I did. then I headed to take a break little bit. After some minutes I come back and I asked my partner if he need some helps, He told me the hood is damaged I took a look and I saw he placed it in the wrong place I told him that and then we take care on this. we removed the hood and re-added it in correctly place and it doesn't take too much time from us after that we tested it, and well it is works and everything were fixed with good modification.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text