Fire Department Application - Skomorje - 26/04/2021

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: [FOX*]skomorje
Username: Javexy
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Roarke
Current G/S: FOX
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

:::

• Tuga Thugs: It was my first gang in the server, there was an unfair situation thats why I had to leave the gang.

• NNB: Dead

• SWAT: To be honest cop side isnt for me thats why I left SWAT.

• Rebels Motorcycle Club: I was Rebels since the beginning, I really had much fun in the gang also I was high ranked. I had a fight with other high ranked and that led me to leave the gang.

• Mongols Motorcycle Club: Just found out myself kicked.

• Clandestine Mob: I just left to help a friend.

• Pirus: I really dont know why I joined there but its dead.

• Peaky Blinders: Well to be honest I really really had much fun in this gang, the reason we left me and my other friends had a disagreement with the leader and we left the gang.

• Los Escondidos: I just found myself in LE after I left Peaky Blinders. Somehow I really felt uncomfortable there and that made me and my friends leave the gang..

• Arms Assassins: Well spent 1 year there, I really made good friendships in AA. I really had fun with them. When I come back to game, I was always flying shamal, doing srs and something like that. That got me boring and I really bored from the crim side. I wanted to try something different, thats why I left Arms Assassins.

:::

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? A week in FOX, currently under probation.
Current groups: CC/ALT/RaceTech
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SS/MCC/SAI/SAFD (( got kicked because of inactivity.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Banned for multiaccounting.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello I am Berke, I am currently 20 years old and I am studying in Fenerbahce University. I study Radio, Cinema and Television. Well if I have to speak about my hobbies, I love to film short movies which is my biggest hobby. Afterwards I can say I am a book reader, playing basketball, playing F1 and watching F1 is my biggest hobby too. Since pandemic things my social life is not good at all but I am trying my best to have a better social life. Well thats all I could say.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes I do.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Well my goal is to be more active with the SAFD , organize some roleplays and activities.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes I am ready.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Well I would say that my biggest strenght is being a good teammate which is very important for the squads in my opinion. Also my shooting and tasing skills are good enough. Also my roleplay skiils are good enought too.
What are your weaknesses? y weaknesses sometimes I really get mad and rage, this happens automatically not under my control. I am trying to control them as possible as I can.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Well I was an ex SAFD member, I was really having with the SAFD. I want to get in back and do my activities for SAFD again.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? The teamwork they are doing.

Applicant's signature: Skomorje
Date: 26.04.2021

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
27th April 2021

Dear applicant @Skomorje ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text