Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Remp
Username: Jax01
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: The-Best
Current G/S: DIA
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SAFP/JK:I left to create new G/S with my irl friends
X:Kicked i can explain in game
CDC,ICE,TST: I left becuase inactive G/S..
INKAS:I don't remember
M:I left the reason can be explained in the game
GJMC: Closed

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? : 1Week,HQ

Current groups: WFS/CS/Q-Dance
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SAFD : ~[I got kicked by Afufu and everyone knows the reason but i will say it again (abusing setfire)]~(red,red,red)
K-9 and IAC :Closed
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: AJ/mutes but long time ago
Tell us something about yourself: Well,Hello my in real life name is ayoub im 19 years old I like playing video games im helpfull and respectfull person ,Im Remp in SAES I have been playing since 6 years or more ,I like playing that game to kill time/chill/have fun with my friends.I guess thats all

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?:Yes i do
What is your goal within the Fire Department?: My goal is clear as from what we say, there are several things I do with my friends .. so i would like to say that i want to learn that group in game for in real life !
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly?:Of cource

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths?: I have many strengths,Lets say that im skilled in killing/parashuting/arresting/RPing etc ..
What are your weaknesses?: Well I have a bad FPS..
Why do you want to join the SAFD?: Here we go again,As i can see everyone know why i want to join ,Becuase i was a member i want to join back and help the group and have fun with my friends there,Also RPing etc with friends (Minx :o)
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?: I want to learn how it works there ,how do we use our trucks and assist pepols how and when do we have to use our Extinguished etc...

Applicant's signature: Remp
Date: 18/04/2021

Dear @Remp ,

Thank you for your application to the SAFD.

After going through your application, I have noted some errors that I have addressed in the spoiler below.

:::

• In Section 1, you have stated that your current G/S are the following:

TST,ICE,SAFP, CDC,GJMC,INKAS,NavM,X,M and JK

Note that these are your past G/S and not your current. Your current G/S will be DIA.

• This will be one question, not split into two:

alt text

:::

Make the changes above as soon as possible.

As a former SAFD member, ~[you have just one week to complete all your activities]~(red) (which will end on the 26th April 2021) and prove to the SAFD HQ that you are fit to return to the Fire Department.

With Regards,
~[Fire Commissioner Afufu]~(red)