Account name: sharlock

Country of residence:Turkey

Primary Language:Turkish,English

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG:2012-2021

Current S/G/C and rank:Medellin

Medellin: 0 lvl

Other RP groups you're in:

CS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): I have never been

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:I was banned before, but the reason was that I was only AFK.

alt metni

• Section B: General Questionnaire:
    Describe SAM in your own words: sam is a group that helps people It is a group that can reach everywhere and does its job successfully. It is a group that has existed for a long time.

What is the SAM motto? always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? ** JohnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I've played a few times, but now I'm playing more paramedic

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Fairly making healthy by helping both police and criminals in all cases of robbery

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: It is forbidden to go and heal SR or go to Gang wars and heal a man. we should just sit in the car and do our best to heal them or heal Them when they Die

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes of course

alt metni

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Responding with respect

2. Why exactly are you applying today? most of the time i love helping and healing people and i do the job with pleasure

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strong side is good use of the car,I have no weaknesses

4. Why should we accept you to our team? I am constantly active and I like your team and it attracts my attention more than necessary because you have qualified members and I almost spend some time of my day as a health worker.**

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...