[QUESTION] What to do with an adminjail bait?

brotherhoodman

Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VjVzqrrqGA

I seriously cannot comprehend why these motherfuckers never get a taste of their own medicine?

I have never seen a squad getting demoted for such mundane and strict rules that are mostly aimed to criminals, which in my opinion, is way too fucking stupid.

There's always exceptions to squad / cops when it comes to rules, but have you ever seen a cop getting adminjailed for anything? Absolutely not. This shit happens constantly and it's been a constant fear of trying to play correctly instead of just having fun. In the video, I told him just to arrest me, I didn't care, I didn't notice he was actually chasing me, but I told him he could arrest me. But then he brought up "I have a video, need proof?" and that suddenly hit me and I realized he was just trying to scare me with an adminjail. This type of shit should be punishable atleast, there's been tons of players who have been reported for mostly bullshit reasons and admins really never care to take a look into it because it's time consuming.

Please, do something about these people...

6 answers to this question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua6XzKprngY
From that chase on 100% sure u saw my icon behind u Mr. so You cant cry because i wasnt even reported u first of all. Second of all its aint AJ bait because like all people saw u suicide right there on chase and you may ask why i pm you, there is a reason of it why i pm u and i suggest u to be more careful over all Mr. because if for example another cop being unfriendly chased you, you may get in trouble but instead of understanding the situation u decide to show how stupid you are by making this topic here, which makes no sense... Do not complain about it! @brotherhoodman

I hardly play on the server anymore but I couldn't turn a blind eye on this one because it's stupid to say the least, first of all - allow me to ask how could one possibly chase someone with a plane (bear in mind the person themself is flying a plane too), chances are he's either going to: 1. crash anyway whether he forces it or not, 2. land safely and escape which logically the evacuee the upper hand. Using common sense, the trainee is just trying to be a disturbance rather than try to cash out on the "bounty" on the criminal here, that's my first point.

The second point is that this cop literally has nothing on the guy, as I explained it earlier - he's driving a huge plane not a bicycle for fuck's sake, so don't expect him to do some magical stuff to avoid crashing, you're being straight up toxic imo. It's not like the guy drowned himself or jumped off of Mt. Chiliad. Cut the toxicity, I assume I am the youngest of you all anyway so I'm not really telling you what to do but it's just straight up unnecessary, we're all trying to have fun here on a game older than the vast majority of the player-base, let alone your gangs are allied as far as I am concerned. I apologize if my comment may have caused any disturbance to any of the readers lmao, this just annoyed me very much since it had happened to me earlier and I didn't bother with the report and the admin dismissed it.

Lastly, I don't see @brotherhoodman in the wrong here, and I assume the other guy was just having a bad day since I expect everyone to be more mature than that, not that I am very mature myself, but I barely play here anyway.

Honestly, that's the least retarded case, he seemed talking nicely. Some other retarded cops just try to chase you and target you for like a week and whenever you kill yourself you find em behind you somehow and then threaten to report you or just talk to you as if you're somebody who's not aware of what to do and what to not, it is retarded af playing so carefully that you gotta pray to allah to not get reported (as my Muslim friend @Teddy once said)