SUGGESTIONS

Mafiot[Rap]

Question

If we want our server to be alive in the next months we have to work together on it. So lets talk about the cop side from start, im old player in saes from 2012, what i saw from the time till now is that cop side getting only buffs. Back in the days there was 1 bullet on the tazer and the range was not more than 1 meter ( like in real life ), now its changed 2 bullets on tazer and can hit u from 5 meters + or even more and hold u for like 3-4 sec. Cop side abuse DM, they cant even try to jail u but they can kill u for fun, even when u hold the case after complete the SR they can abuse by rushing the SR with shammal and park kill players on top of it and that's not counting as park kill?. Also ramming with cars + jail was allowed now, back in the days cops getting AJ for it, now what Element said when i reported that last month was, park arresting is when u fully stuck the player under the car and when u get out of the car and try to hit him and jail him. Added in BR or Jailbreak when u kill criminal as cop u instantly jailed him, before wasn't like that. HLS group, imagine walk on the street and u saw a cop with armor rushing u when there is not a BR up, it happens on me several times, HLS added also for counter the BR by abuse that they have armor, people might say here that CLO when come they are allowed, but what about the banks when CLO are not there and HLS can come, and they are allowed to do that?. Now the new BR system, they added new banks, alright, they extend safes to 8 mil, not that bad its acceptable, so today Drot changed it. "2) Maximum cracking number was increased for all BR doors and safes by 1 digit. 3) BR doors will now open much slower. All the first doors remain the same as they were until now." And imagine the safe room timer is still 5 mins and so many outer changed by giving advantage of cop side, idk who gave them the privilege to abuse their own roles. My suggestion is when they decide to change something in game for giving advantage of the cop side, they have to reward us with adding something else that can make balance for example we have 5 mins to crack on BR from safe 1 which is 10 mil till safe 8 which is 80 mil for that time its painful for us and unacceptable to extend it that much with the same exact time which is 5 mins. Also i want to suggest that to fix SR script to stop the DM abuse of the cop side by making criminal side to takeing 0 dmg from the cop side. They wasn't even trying to jail us they start to shoot to farming kills.

14 answers to this question

I'd suggest u separate polls for each suggestion, Adding extra time is honestly needed to make it more balanced for criminals, it isn't fair to just add something to our side to make the other side satisfied yet with no changes that could feel a little bit fair and may satisfy both sides at least, you give cops enough time to raid and keep trying to and also give the criminals enough time to crack.
As for killing criminals at SR, it's just a gameplay feature, and at least would make you feel some resistance from cop side rather than going n staying in the interior of the store n camp until criminals finish it. You see a cop shooting, take a cover n try to kill em.

@silalius said in SUGGESTIONS:

@fenter said in SUGGESTIONS:

How are we supposed to clean a SR with 20 crims as 5 cops without sniping em?

Back in 2014-15 in TST, wed air raid SRs no problem with 4-5 people vs 20 crime

"Back in 2014-15"
Guess what? we are in 2021 now the server is full of tryharders and people who their ping cant go under 200ms
Every air raid attempt ends up failed. I hit 15 people and i only arrest 1 guy somehow?
and as far as i remember 2014-15 didnt have tryharders and people with +200 ping
I really suggest you try to air raid any sr nowdays because we arent in 2014-15 anymore

Also i asked for a way to clean the sr without having to snipe them and not your glory days in 2014-15

Maybe you should gather more than 2-3 people to raid the SR then? You can certainly easily clear an SR with a group of 5-6+ cops if you strategize better, just sayin, and these new squads are proving that and theyre level 0 LMAO. (Heligrab is easily forgettable these days huh?)

Sorry the glory days had smarter higher iq cops than today

Also i asked for a way to clean the sr without having to snipe them and not your glory days in 2014-15

Maybe you should gather more than 2-3 people to raid the SR then? You can certainly easily clear an SR with a group of 5-6+ cops if you strategize better, just sayin, and these new squads are proving that and theyre level 0 LMAO. (Heligrab is easily forgettable these days huh?)

I really doubt 5-6 people can clear SR with +20 crims
Heligrab is broke incase you didnt notice
Our strategy includes sniping people sadly and we cant change it unless +10 cops agrees to come to the sr and clean it without using lethal force (with its pretty impossible)
And as i said i suggest you come and play and try to clean a sr without sniping with 5-6 cops

Our strategy includes sniping people sadly and we cant change it unless +10 cops agrees to come to the sr and clean it without using lethal force (with its pretty impossible)
And as i said i suggest you come and play and try to clean a sr without sniping with 5-6 cops

You can doubt it all you want, anyone in TST, SWAT, MI-6 back then can vouch for it. Ive played cop between 2011-16, Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about. Not my problem you cant regroup with your own squad and/or other squads and cops to take down an SR. SRs used to be at one location for 1-2 hours cause of the massive wars from raiding each other
Again, sorry the glory days had smarter higher iq cops than today

+1 For the first suggestion, things should be equile to each others, if the bank's doors are slower than a turtle, then time should be longer.
The second one is a nah from me, killing / sniping play a big a big role with stopping a Store robbery.

You can doubt it all you want, anyone in TST, SWAT, MI-6 back then can vouch for it. Ive played cop between 2011-16, Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about. Not my problem you cant regroup with your own squad and/or other squads and cops to take down an SR. SRs used to be at one location for 1-2 hours cause of the massive wars from raiding each other
Again, sorry the glory days had smarter higher iq cops than today

I dont think you quite understood what i said and we are just going in an endless loop. You can't get 10 cops to come in the same SR and as my Squad we always regroup and either air raid it or snipe it and thats how we get the SR. If we bring 5 or 6 cops to raid a SR with 20 crims they all would be dead before they even arrive to the roof
If you air raid -> you will get sniped before you open the parachute
If you raid from ground -> 20 crims will spray you with their Combact shotguns
This has nothing to do with IQ or whatever. It's really simple if you just snipe half of the SR and raid the rest
Beside when was the last time you played as a cop? I really doubt you know anything about today's cops

Beside wheres the fun in just camping above the roof?
As Dinaz said there is no fun by just camping on the roof, If a cop snipes you it will be more fun as you have to cover yourself and try to find where the sniper is and shoot him