Username: 7amidou
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Justin Miller
Current G/S: Military Intelligence Team
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):

• T~C => Dead

• Rebels => Dead

• Los Inkas => Dead

• SAFP => Left cause they were ignoring all the time

How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? Two months, level 3
Current groups: San Andreas Medics, ZIP, Cunning Stunts, World Farming Supply
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): None
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: ban back to 2013 i was about to abuse the jail
Tell us something about yourself: My full name is Mohamed Ali Ferchichi i m 23 old from Bizerte, Tunisia i left school since 2017 now i work as a weddind planner and decorator till i find a good job as you know the corona virus and the protocol i've got lot of time to be online ingame.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes i do
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Well i wanna be a part of that roleplay cause i like the way you do i was alwas in scene when there is a RP and my main goal is to play for fun also i always go for making new friends and learn from them new things.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Im already active daily and yeah i m ready to post activities everytime i use the spawn.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? My english is getting better day by day and also i m a good driver cars and bikes also with planes, i can use the radio and anims also i have been training on them since a long time .
What are your weaknesses? The lag and the drop fps
Why do you want to join the SAFD? My main goal to play for fun and like what i've said i want to make new friends and be a part of SAFD family to learn from them new things that may help me in the future.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Everything cause i m ready to learn them all.

Applicant's signature: DALIO
Date: 09/04/2021

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
14th April 2021

Dear applicant @DALIO ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text