Fire Academy Application - BlaZZey - 10.09.2018 [DENIED]

Markus

Section 1 - Basic Information

Full Name: Michael Tebol
Date of Birth: 04/09/92
Home Address: 21_Windmiller_Street
Phone Number: 202-421-0091
Student ID: (will be added by the instructors)
Student Signature: alt text
Contact Information (Email Address): michael.tebol@gmail.com

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the Academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people?: Yes, I fully understand and am aware of that.
Do you understand that you will have to be in a firefighting course for more than a month?: Yes, I do. And I have thought about it already and I'm ready for it.
Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of the San Andreas Fire Department?: I fully understand them.
Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course?: Yes, I understand that.

Section 3 - Non-RP Information

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)?: For sure, I'll study right after school and I'll be online for the training to learn stuff at the course.
What is your current nickname?: It's BlaZZey.
What is your server login nickname?: kalevipoeg
Do you have any old nicknames ingame, if so, write them: M4RKUS
Are you a member of a gang or squad?: No, I'm currently not apart of any gang nor a squad.
If yes, how long are you a member of your current gang/squad and what is your rank?: N/A
Are you a member of any group(s)?

• The Motor Heads

• InvestArms Corporation

• Venturas Tunings

If yes, what are they and how long you are a member there:

• The Motor Heads - Car based group that races and does techical work around cars or anything that has a motor. Been a member since the beginning.

• InvestArms Corporation They create and research weapons, they also have a Merryweather division who do some security and so on. Been a member since, when the old forums were around and when IAC got their spawn.

• Venturas Tunings - They customize bland cars. Was a member ages ago but then left and now I'm back.
    Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why you received them: I was banned once because I abused a bug, I was killing criminals from the rooftop of SF CC car shop to stop a turf as a cop.

Section 4 - Detailed Profile

Do you think that you have any strengths? if so, what are they?: I have amazing lungs, I always do cardio and have never smoked a cigarette. I also do a lot team-work and communicate a lot with my fellow teammates. I am also very helpful and I do not panic. I have been thru a lot of tests before applying to become a firefighter since not everyone can one become. I was also a Professional Cop and I was honored by the government and the SAPD. I have led several things too. Been a Sergeant in a successful squad that now works on the streets of San Andreas. I'm also very fit, I work-out daily for about 2-4h a day.
Do you think that you have any weaknesses? if so, what are they?: I might be a bit impatient but that is improving day by day. I try to improve my patience for SAFD by personal tests that can not be displayed here. I also don't know how to handle boats that well but that could be improved!
Why do you want to join the San Andreas Fire Academy?: I have been waiting for ages for the recruitment to be opened, and I feel like that this is my time to shine and show that I deserve a spot in the roster. I have also experience with such sort of stuff. I also don't like to be apart of a lot of groups since I feel like that is just being a ''group-hoe'', so I apply for the ones that I really want to be a part of. I also want to save and serve the citizens and the city of SA well.
Why do you want to join the academy? Because I feel like that there is always room for improvement and I want to train myself to the fullest to be ready for all causes and serve the city well. So, kinda the same reason that is stated above.
What specialization would you like to learn within the academy?: Patience tests, boat lessons, how to handle different situations, practical lessons, physical tests, mental tests. Basically everything, I have one goal, to earn my diploma with respect and honor so I could be proud of myself.

Section 5 - Medical Part

During the past 12 months, have you at any time experienced pain, discomfort or pressure in your chest? (YES/NO): No.
During the past 12 months, have you experienced difficulty breathing or shortness of breath? (YES/NO): No.
Are you now, or have you ever been, under a doctor's care for a heat or lung-related condition? (YES/NO): No.
Have you ever been diagnosed with, or treated for, high blood pressure? (YES/NO): No.
Do you have asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or elevated cholesterol? (YES/NO): No.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
ROLEPLAY #1
Participants: BlaZZey [Firefighter] & @Curvy [rTECH Racer]
Story: I was just about to fix my firetruck because it needed it's oil changed but then I got a call from the Dispatcher at LSPD that a certified racer has crashed near the bank and he needed emergency back-up as soon as possible. So, I changed my oil quickly which took a minute and then I rushed to the scene. Luckily the racer was not injured at all because he got out of the car as quickly as possible after the craft to avoid any injury or even death. The car was in a super bad condition and needed to be towed away to avoid any contact with the pedestrians. He managed to push the car to the sidewalk so it would not block the traffic. I asked a few questions and BAM, the car exploded all of a sudden. We called back-up and Cuban Cars so they would tow the car ASAP! I drove the racer back to their personal base and a chat with him since I was on my lunch break, he told me about his childhood and why he chose this kind of lifestyle. It was super interesting to listen to him and finally I had to go, we shared our phone numbers and gave each other a proper handshake and I left their base and headed back to the LS SAFD HeadQuarters to fix other firetrucks.
Valid screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

5th October, 2018

Applicant, @BlaZZey

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza

• 3 weeks later...

alt text
San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

25th October, 2018
Change of status

Applicant, @MarkuS

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been DENIED at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,
Laza