Account name: juanes12

Country of residence colombia

Primary Language: spanish

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2 years

Current S/G/C and rank:

The Outfit: 2 lvl

Other RP groups you're in:

ALT

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): I've only been in one group and I haven't left it

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
I have not received any admin jail

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) this is an organization specially trained to provide medical assistance to people, they have no priorities who to help and who not to help, all the people of San Andreas can trust them and always ask for their help, and they are great guys

What is the SAM motto? always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

**Who is the current leader and vice leader? ** JohnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I've played a few times, but now I'm playing more paramedic

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: paramedic is forbidden to enter SR, it is only allowed to stand near and wait for someone to sit in his car, or leave robbery zone and ask him to be cured

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: on turf wars i am forbidden to help gang of which i am member

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: of course i can be active

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I listen to my superior and try to remedy my mistake, but if it can't be done I'll try never to do it again

2. Why exactly are you applying today? because I want to improve my skills as a paramedic, and because I like to help people

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I have no weaknesses, my strengths are that I am trained and motivated, I know how paramedics act in real life

4. Why should we accept you to our team? If they accept me, I will be able to help all of San Andreas as a paramedic and being very active in the group

• 1 month later...