Addition to marker protection

Jasper

Question

Hi,

Sadly I am fully aware that this might result in yet another cops vs criminal discussion, however I still would like to address this issue.

Over the past months I've seen a lot of criminals using the marker protection in their advantage to kill police. By entering/leaving a marker they have immunity, which means Police cannot kill nor taze them. Yet they can move and shoot with their guns. This results in the Police getting killed without being able to do anything. Ofcourse this goes also the other way around, Police can taze or kill criminals while being in marker protection. However I do not see that happen as often as with criminals.

To me it seems ridiculous that this is even possible (for both sides!).
So my suggestion is to disable weapons while having marker protection for all classes.

5 answers to this question

@drot said in Addition to marker protection:

Marker protection disappears once weapons are used by the person who's entering, that was included in the last change.
If it doesn't work that way then something went wrong.

Well I dont know when these changes were made but I caught multiple criminals still doing it today and I got the message that they were still under protection.

However it doesnt quite solve the issue yet, because criminals would still be standing in the marker and thus still cannot get arrested (if cop walks towards a tazed criminal he will enter the marker instead).

Correct me if Im wrong.