Nickname: [GSF]Liyones
Username: dhiamlaih
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: Marsello - Liyones
Current G/S: GSF
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
NSWC: Dead
ICE: Kicked because banned
SAFP: left to go crim side
NavM: kicked because i leaked recruitment private results.
Lunas: Left (can explain ingame)
HRMC: kicked for immature.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I just joined today .
Current groups: NLE
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
RadioSA: kicked because I broke some of their rules.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them:
To be honest, I got 5 bans , 4 of them for rulebreak some of them were temporary bans and the rest were permanent, last one was because of bad attitude against SAES and sticking my nose in SAES problems with other server , about kick I will ask a staff for that.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is dhia I'm 16 years old , I live in tunisia actually in sousse , I'm helpful and friendly guy and the best thing I like is to help everyone who need help especially beginners , i've been learning design and now im graphic designer , well now I'm learning programming basics and stuffs and my goal in the future is to be full developer , and my future job is to be developer and designer , well for now I'm helping SAES comunity with designs etc... , I like helping people as well and I'm friendly guy when I have problem with someone I won't feel fine whole day I will have to solve it with him .

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes sure , I'm more than ready for that.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goals within the Fire Department to improve my RP and Radio skills , and I want players and members to know more about me in the community and I want to raise my reputation and to be more mature and I can do that with SAFD help as well and I'm sure I will learn more things in this group.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes of course.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I'm creative/friendly/Respectfulness.
What are your weaknesses? Well sometime I get pissed off and I won't be able to control my anger.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? SAFD is one of the best emergency groups in SAES and im really more than happy and interested to join it , this group has good RP skills and I want to learn from the members , second SAFD has the most experienced and mature members that act to each other like a family not a group and they respect each other , third SAFD has the most active and good HQ team that work hard to keep this group alive and good one in SAES , and they are doing great job to keep the reputation of this group good and best one in SAES, it's good privilege for anyone who is part of this group and who is planning to join in the future i've read the application requirements and i found that i don't match some of them , but im sure that i will learn them in SAFD lessons.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? honestly, I would like to learn everything from this group , loyalty/patience/RP/emergency codes and more things.

Applicant's signature:
alt text
Date: 05/03/2021

alt text

Dear @Liyones ,

You need to make the following changes to your application;

• Correct ALL grammatical errors and spelling errors e.g the 'i' will be capitalized and it is 'improve', not 'improuve'.

• Use the full form for all the words e.g it is 'permanent' and not 'perm'

• Add more information about your punishments. If you want, you can PM us on Discord and tell us more about the punishments.

Note that you have 24 hours after reading this to make the changes.

With regards,
~[SAFD Deputy Fire Commissioner Afufu]~(red)

^[alt text]

Dear Deputy Fire Commissioner @Afufu

I've read my application again and found some mistakes and im sorry for that , I fixed my application as you mentioned above , About the Punishments i will ask a staff and i will add more about informations in the apply , Thanks for the note and if there is any more notes feel free to mention it in a reply!

Best Regards,
~[SAFD Applicant Liyones]~(lime)
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Afufu ,

Im sorry for not posting media here , I'm just inactive those days taking a rest , if you have something to say about this please contact me on discord.

Best regards,
SAFD Applicant Liyones.

alt text

• 1 month later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
30th April 2021

Dear Applicant @Liyones

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately, you have been ~[DENIED]~(red) at this time.
However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get a chance.

alt text