Nickname: nCov

Account name: orkunzeytun623

Country of residence: Turkey

Primary Language: Turksh

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2015-2016

Current S/G/C and Rank: @Medelln-Cartel <3 3lvl

Other RP groups you're in: ALT, SAS , TMH , WFS , CS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: one day i went to a BR in LS and killed the police in the lobby so i ate the manager prison.

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): One of my favorite features of SAM is that it has respectful members because people with SAM usually have respectful and disciplined players. I love this feature and want to be a part of it. The most attractive aspects of SAM are the fact that it is a very high quality RolePlay and it is very active, there are few groups that make high quality RolePlay, and in my opinion, a group like SAM is very rare.

What is the SAM motto:? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM:? Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader:? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: paramedic I was not born and did not play much, but I have experience.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: rescuing criminals from the police is prohibited.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: dont revive Player inside the Store robbery or heal.(do not enter it park your ambulance near it and if they want to get healed they can press G)

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity?: yes i can do that

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?: i would correct my mistake and apologize for it

2. Why exactly are you applying today?: actually I have been wanting to apply for a long time but I needed some time and I wanted to throw it away at the right time.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?: my strengths are police killing and driving shamal.
my bad side are being afk and driving a truck.

4. Why should we accept you to our team?: I am a very active player in the game and I generally like to communicate with someone so I have a lot of friends and I can RolePlay easily. I know how important RolePlay is in SAM, so I will attach great importance to RolePlay and actively focus on posting.

Greetings, Mr. @nCovv

The SAM HQ team would like to gladly notify you that you have been ~[accepted]~(green) to join our team. Your application, determination and skill-set satisfies the requirements required in order to be one of us. Without further ado, I welcome you in!
We hope to see much more of you as a member of the group, don't let us down! Find any HQ ingame for next step.
alt text

Regards...
San Andreas Medics Head of Sea Divison NRG