[SUGGESTION] Cars wrap test

Liyones

Question

Hello everyone , well as you all see many peoples always want to see their wraps before add it to game , and they do it github but it would be hard work for Tut also they can check it all and correctly if they just do it instead so i suggest to add new command and panel to test wraps in game in limited time like "30 seconds" , There be few things to avoid abuse , suggest to make it for client only i mean it will appear for only the player who testing it , also it would be really useful for designers to check their works ingame , the command will be "/cwp" , here is a preview of this panel made by me:

^[alt text]

Hope you guys like this suggestion and feel free to vote and tell your opinion!

Best regards,
Liyones , cheers!

11 answers to this question

@element said in [SUGGESTION] Cars wrap test:

Sounds interesting, can you show a picture of what it looks like after pressing the "test" button, like what you actually see after testing the wrap.

This I believe is just the GUI, not an actual functioning script.
But what should happen after pressing the test button, depends on the scripter's choice, should either be a case of the player warping into the vehicle that has the wrap applied on it or the player seeing the car from the 3rd look. This is an example of the second option, from the script Filex had made for this in the past.
alt text