New Jail

sushii

@zabo I don't really think you understand what I meant by that..
When cops are in the control room, you are still able to jail break behind their back using the vent. That's assuming if the cell doors are open. Besides that, there's 3 exits out of the jail so the fact that one of the spawns is close to the marker doesn't mean you can't get out undetected. Adding on, there are two ways to break out. It's not just the minigame.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@garcia said in New Jail:

just a curious thing, have any of you thought about removing kill-arrest like it used to be before (not long time ago tho) and keep everything like it is right now?! jail was much fun back there even some cops didn't like the kill-arrest thing.

alt text

Personally it would remove all the fun from jail. If you remove kill-arrest, jail breaks would end in minutes after starting since all it takes to stop an ongoing jailbreak would be to kill the criminals inside. In addition, if you suggest dissallowing cops to kill, it would severly unbalance the system and cops wouldn't even bother showing up to jailbreaks.

Implementing kill-arrest in Jail was what made attending jailbreaks fun for both sides

@sushii logically all roads to the bosom of the cops not like you said behind em .. or smth the possibility of getting out of prison is like 10% and other 01% for making jailbreak even with +20 players only 1 new trainne can rekted em

and please don't ignore knowing of cops all criminal tricks

@siirtuga, oh that's easy. He's kind of retard and doesn't asslick good enough.

The new jail looks good. To the people complaining about being too "hard" and "unfun", I mean, it's a prison, what else would you expect? And it also gives more 'use' to groups like OB.

I would however, suggest that the warning for cops that there's a criminal inside jail to be push back a little. Not the wanted level, just the notification.

@zabo Well, it just seems to me that you're struggling to jailbreak. May I suggest you just play cop instead, maybe it'll be a little easier for you. Oh and Nano and myself have played around with the jail. In fact, we did before it went live. Thanks for the suggestion, but we managed. If you want something easier, play cop or just play as a bin man ;)

Jailbreaking is not something you should be doing easily.
I like the design of the new jail. It isn't as basic as the old one was and brings something refreshing to the server.
Looking forward to see a cop / crim war ingame around jail.
Oh and I heard sushii played with nano
in the new jail and nano managed. so it should be fine then.

@sushii said in New Jail:

@zabo Well, it just seems to me that you're struggling to jailbreak. May I suggest you just play cop instead, maybe it'll be a little easier for you. Oh and Nano and myself have played around with the jail. In fact, we did before it went live. Thanks for the suggestion, but we managed. If you want something easier, play cop or just play as a bin man ;)

Managed against who if you tried it out before it went live xD

@adistar We tried it out on the test server, where we gave some SAES members and Zwolle the code for. Bare in mind, the jail was mapped by a criminal (Zwolle) and it was approved by other clan members who were also criminals. They gave us feedback and we changed some stuff before putting it live. What you see now is just a probationary period before we make more changes. We're expecting more feedback before we change some stuff, however we already know what is going to be changed and what isn't.

@sushii however it got mapped and accepted by criminals, it is much harder for criminals now. I think especcially cops got adventage of this new jail.

Please may I suggest to move the red door marker bit more in the corner, so you can open it without being shot. It's hard enough already.

Cheers!

Edit: I also suggest remove the second marker from red door. How about opening red door from the control room? It is too hard now.

@sushii said in New Jail:

@adistar We tried it out on the test server, where we gave some SAES members and Zwolle the code for. Bare in mind, the jail was mapped by a criminal (Zwolle) and it was approved by other clan members who were also criminals. They gave us feedback and we changed some stuff before putting it live. What you see now is just a probationary period before we make more changes. We're expecting more feedback before we change some stuff, however we already know what is going to be changed and what isn't.

Briefly all criminals like the interior building and already they vote for change interior build not the scripts ! that's all about

I wait the moment when i can help on jailbreak, i think this one is better, because here is much corners which means that all cops doesnt rush from one corridor, so if it thinking from this side, its maybe easier to handle when there is much criminals handling it

If you have realized, JB activity has been decreased recently, since the implementations o the new jail, It's a maze, full of useless gates, also I don't understand why adding a marker for the red door at the control room and another one near it, shouldn't it all be opened once I, let's say, cracked it from the control room, which controls every single gate around, why should there be another marker, please try to explain this point for me, also talking back about these gates everywhere which cops can come from anywhere, making you unable to concentrate, make it fair for both sides.
So let me sum it up:
1.Markers found near red doors are useless if I already opened/cracked them from the ''control'' room.
2.Remove some of these gates, make it a bit reasonable.

I really like the new jail to be honest. Jail has always been really easy to do as a criminal. Even alone and non-official group criminals could do a JB.

Sure there are a lot of gates, Idk if that benefits the cops per se. In my experience not at least. Maybe I don't use them to their advantage lol.
Idk about the red doors. But Ive seen a lot of comments that they are slow.

But I think the minigames and the 2 man requirement is really nice. It makes sure criminals got something to do and have a fair bit of challange. And I would have tought it would make it more fun for criminals. At least it would have for me. Maybe criminals should stop playing mario and start playing SAES, that way they can also get skilled and actually perform a jail-break instead of a jail-stay.

@immortal The new Jail has had more activity since adding in the new features. Cops and criminals have agreed that it is more of a challenge now, meaning they enjoy to jailbreak more. The whole idea of it being a maze is because there's many ways for the cops and criminals to enter/escape. The different markers also determine what difficulty the jailbreaker wants to do. It was also added to increase more fun for the cops. Not sure if you remember, but the last jail had one button to open the door and then the corridor was just a death zone. We don't want that anymore, we want creativity and more strategy behind the jailbreak. The markers will not be removed. They will be adjusted after the probationary period, but WILL NOT be removed. Some gates may be removed, but we were thinking more increasing/decreasing the speed for all moving gates.

@sushii That is really needed to remove a few gates or at least increase their opening/closing speed for all the gates. Also adjusting the position of the red markers are a good suggestion too and will help in balancing the difficulty for both sides alot.

@hatchet Which gates would you like to remove/speed up? We are going to adjust them and the cell door open times, we're thinking of putting the marker in a safer position for criminals. But we just need to know which ones you think would help more when it comes to removing gates :D