Alfred's CC Activities

Mr.Alfred

alt text

Cuban Cars Activity#1
I went there as a mexican then we made the deal about money .First vehicle was Audi rs7 and i checked its engine then changed it, its cost 3500 $.After that lots of same vehicle types arrived to me .Also we got a Firefighter truck at our garage and we repaired it .After that some guy stole that firefighter truck from our garage i report them to owner and he went to cop. And that kept going like that also i received my payment and i left the garage to my home.

Screenshots:Credits from Marksman at cuban cars media archive
https://imgur.com/a/dGWenSM

Cuban Cars Activity#4
Well its like yesterday I went there as a mexican again then i did ask for a job they accepted me to job .Firstly i did check Marksman's car after that i found the problem at the oil pump, when i changes oil pump the guy(called it burak) he cleaned the engine.After that Marksman tested the car and he love it, we did standart stuffs that night. After that cuban guy did bring us cigarettes from cuba.

Cuban Cars Members: @Jim @MarksMan @Kaioshin (the cuban one )

Screenshots

:::

https://imgur.com/a/gLprYYd

Cuban Cars Activity#7
I was born in Tijuana,Mexico in 1987. My father was a construction worker. So I do not come from money. I lived my life there as hard as i possibly could. I tried to earn my living by working with my father but it was hard and not promising at all. As I grew older I started to think about moving to U.S.A. I saved some money and met new people. Now,here i am. In the country with the greatest hopes. I have always been fond of cars and I believe i have knowledge about them.

Firstly we meet with Helter and Anas at Cuban Cars's garage in Las Venturas. We drove around and looked for cars to impound. Then we went to the San Fierro garage and entered internship program. At first we removed bolts from tires and lifted up the vehicle and added new tires from the warehouse. Meanwhile Cuban Cars mechanichs taught us how to do it and gave us some tips about being a mechanic. Later on by looking at how the other group does things we have learned stuff about painting cars. Lastly Cuban Cars mechanics told us what we're missing and taught us how to do better and then that day was over.

Cuban Cars Members: @Hetler @Anas_
ScreenShots

https://imgur.com/a/nC1ebRb

Cuban Cars Activity#8
Firstly we opened the garage after that the guy called as duf came to us. He did bring his car and he want general check to his car and he told us about what he has a problem. When i check his car i found the real problem in central locking system. After that we fixed his problem and we started to wait for new customer.And the yellow car came to us. We cleaned oil filter and we got 300$ from him.After that Marksman brought us his monster and he want to check every milimeter of his car.I did control that car with that guy called as @alperens and we werent find any problem at that car. Well lastly we did general check to three cars.

Cuban Cars Members: @MarksMan @Jim

https://imgur.com/a/8BAei1G

Cuban Cars Activity#10
Firstly i went to garage as mexican mechanic guy and i got the job about repair cars. We spent all day for a customer.But we got nothing about customer. Some guys visited to our garage but they just passing from the garage. After that we decided to close the garage. Thats sadly to going home without money.

Cuban Cars Members: @MarksMan @Brondy

https://imgur.com/a/Hui0MYN

• 3 weeks later...

Cuban Cars Activity#11
Cuban Cars Members: @Blue

On a cold winter's day, as a Mexican mechanic, I went back to the garage of Cuban Cars to apply for a job. As usual, they took me well and gave me a job, but the customers who came in today left the garage without doing anything. It was a rough day and I needed some money.First of all, we talked to Blue and exchanged ideas about how we could bring more customers.Then I went to the door and threw broken glass on the side of the road.But the wheels didn't burst, and while I was trying to see how this bad day could be worse, a man in a brown coat came and tried to steal my money. At first, even as I stayed calm and told him that this institution belonged to CLO and we were being protected, though he kept threatining me. In response, when I was secretly calling the police, he realized it and ran off with all the money I had on me until the police arrived. When the racist police came, he threatened to put me in jail for being Mexican, and he left.I didn't get paid because there were no customers and I got robbed on top of it today in this cold my kids are going to sleep hungry and tired.

https://imgur.com/a/BJTGxvw

• 2 weeks later...

Cuban Cars Activity#13

Cuban Cars Members: @Nishki

On Friday, when the cold still didn't go away, luck laughed in my face in the Cuban Cars garage. The prince of Saudi Arabia brought us a vehicle and told us to put him under general control and fix his broken parts. We knew the money would come to us a lot and we started repairing the car with Niklaus. I took action to change the tires while he took the engine part.First I lifted the car, then I ripped the coils out of the tire, I took the tire out and went to the warehouse where our tireker was.I took the new tyre and placed it in the tyre place first, then I fixed the tyre well by wearing all the coils back on.Then I called the Saudi prince to pick up his car and told him that full checks had been carried out.he saved my children from starving by leaving a tip of $2,600 per person when he came and bought his car.

https://imgur.com/a/NXkWJYL

Cuban Cars Activity#14

Cuban Cars Members: @Brondy

On Monday morning, hating life, I got up and went to the Cuban garage. Meanwhile, I lit the first cigarette of the day and started waiting for customers, and then I saw something coming from far away. The closer he got towards me, the more I smelled the money, and when it did, I heard that only the tire and the door would change.But I had to do something to make more money. At first I removed the wheels first by lifting the car and removing the coils.Then I took a new wheel from the tank, put it back on, and put the coils on top.And then when I got to the door, the door was jammed, so I took my saw and ripped it out, and then I cleaned the remains.Then I put on a new door and told the customer a figure as extreme as $5,000 and the customer agreed.Today has been a very lucrative day for me and Cuban Cars.

https://imgur.com/a/aH25tCy

Cuban Cars Activity#22
it was lovely sunny weekend and i was driving around with my beautiful car and answering the calls who seeking for help with repairing their vehicles. I got an part time job offer from Cuban Cars and its mean a lot for me because i was broke and need money. I went to the their garage immediatly and they show me the broken vehicle. There was three other mechanic right behind me. The problem with vehicle were exhaust, nitro and door. I got the part with exhaust and nitro repairing thing. But exhaust wasn't fully broken and i could repair it easily. I cleaned it up and checked it then i removed it and changed with new one because it didn't work at first After that i started the engine to see what was wrong with nitro and i noticed tank of nitro was empty. IT was funny how noone noticed that but to earn more money i decided to change whole part of nitro because i needed money and i couldn't care less about being honest nowadays. I went to the take new nitro and changed it with new one then i took the old one and put it to garage so i could use it later for other vehicles. Everything was fine and i got my payment from Cuban cars thne i left and went to the my regular job.

Cuban Cars Members: @beauty

ScreenShots

https://imgur.com/a/VjAN9OW

Cuban Cars Activity#24
It was a winter night, I was looking for a job to earn some money to feed my family. I heard that they are looking mechanic, I went to their location to apply for a part-time job, I see that there was a lot of mechanics around to apply as well, When I asked about applying for a part-time job they accepted me directly, and they told me to go inside to help their mechanics, after a while a customer came, I took his car to lift and started to repair cracks on the vehicle. Suddenly the other mechanics are started to fight each other at the first we didn't understand what happened, while they are fighting there. I didn't get panic and I kept my work on the car then I contact the customer to understand the exact problem on the vehicle, a customer told me that there is a problem with the engine, right bumpers, backside window, and exhaust pipes were broken our chef told me to repair some parts on a vehicle like exhaust and window, then I started to solve problems on the vehicle, at the first I started from windows so I entered the vehicle to remove the broken windows from the vehicle with some materials help, I took broken windows out of car then I started to clean inside of the vehicle. then I went to our storage to get a new one to put on the vehicle after I put a window on the vehicle I was done with the changing window part, then I started to work on exhaust pipes, while repairing exhaust suddenly Gabriel, Senator of Las Venturas came to our mechanic garage at the first I didn't pay attention to him because, I was being forced to finish the car, so I returned my work to understand whats the exact problem on exhaust pipes, I started to clean pipes to understand what the main problem while cleaning the pipes, I see pipes were broken, then I went to our storage once again to get the new pipes, after a while I exchanged the old ones to new ones, I was done with my parts on the vehicle and I started to wait for our chef; Niklaus he was trying to repair hood while waiting for Niklaus, I control the engine once again to check if it's working properly or not. after a while, we were done with the vehicle. we gave it back to the customer, then I entered our office to change my clothes then I heard a fight going on, I enter the main office to understand what's going on there, a racist Senator was talking about the skin color of our Senior Jorge, and Senator was threatening our chefs to close the whole garage after a huge argument with their secret service agents. the guy "Julio" who was the fighting with the jorge came back to the garage to apologize from Jorge after a while julio started to fight once again then jorge took him away to talk privately after a huge argument julio went away from the garage. We started a meeting at the end of the day and made evaluations between us. after the long day, I went back to home my with my 50dollar bucks.

Cuban Cars Members: @Groove @Fugitive @Cappo @SWT @Crash @beauty @Versace @blizzard
ScreenShots

https://imgur.com/a/BJaeSfT

• 3 weeks later...