Nickname: Beauty

Account name: tugberk043

Country of residence: Turkey

Primary Language: Turksh

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2013-2014

Current S/G/C and Rank: Jumbo Klan lv2

Other RP groups you're in: RadioSA, SAS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: several adminjail. The penalties I suffered years ago for not knowing the rules of the game.

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: SAM is a Roleplay Group of Medics , They have skills like healing people and have quality players.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 2-3 hours a day in recent weeks

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Don't abuse the paramedic system and don't help criminals when they are about to get busted by cops.
Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Dont revive Player inside the Store robbery or heal.(do not enter it park your ambulance near it and if they want to get healed they can press G)

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes I can do only I have to stay afk for 10 days on the 3rd of the month I will go to my family

• Section C : Aptitudes:
    1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
    If I get a warning from me I would listen carefully to find out where my fault is. I need to find my mistake and fix it because I'm on top and someone who has been playing longer than me wants to be more careful.

1. Why exactly are you applying today?
    I didn't want to apply because I didn't have much time to play before. I didn't know much about sam before then thanks to my friends i realized what sam is and how fun it is. I'm trying to get into new groups and improve myself if I can join your group I would be very happy

2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    My strengths is I spend most of my day playing and doing something. I help people teach and learn something I enjoy doing it. I communicate easily with people and become friends.
    My weaknesses is I believe people easily and so sometimes I can be fooled. Although very rare, sometimes I cannot understand English words or abbreviations so I use translation.

3. Why should we accept you to our team?
    I am generally an active and participating player. I can join the friendship easily warm up activities and add new views. I also think I have information about the server, so I can take care of players who want to participate and help them do activities.

• 2 weeks later...