Dating/Relationship Advice (Human Behavioral)

shah

Dating/Relationship Advice (Human Behavioral)

Dating/Relationship is more towards Human Behavioral studies, A lot of people get confused on what to do when it comes to coming out of friendship zone while some success in it and some fall back to friendship zone or bro/sis zone or so on.

A lot of people approach their friends for advice which sometimes is fair and sometimes its not but do not worry, Since you have friends here aka SAES buddies to help you out as well since having a combination of advice can be useful and will give you wider views. Furthermore ,We will talk about various topics in relations to dating (Human Behavioral studies)

TOPIC TO DISCUSS : Define your opposite gender bestfriend.

Details :
This topic was going on yesterday in game while some said that they have kind of liked their best friend but rather they prefer keeping it in friends zone and not taking any step further cause it might not work out . What you think on how you define them? what are you expectation from your best friend ? is it just go with flow or ? how is the bounding ?

Yesteday it was interesting converstation about that topic. Sometimes people are afraid of taking step further first beacuse they don't know how it will end up being - or they are afraid that something negative will come out of it (getting rejected), which is normal for humans beacuse most of us think like that. You could say you never know until you do it but it does take some balls and time to do that specific thing. Some people might be afraid of doing that and some simply don't want to lose friendship and everything the two persons had while being friends/best-friends which is understandable aswell. There are different descriptions of a best friend - its not the same for everyone. From my point of view a best-friend wouldn't be someone who you'd go and have sexual relations with, it would be more called friends with benefits then if opposite gender is in question. A best-friend would be best for reasons beacuse you'd have that special bond which you don't have with your other friends. Expectations from a best friend would be something like being able to talk about everything and anything at all times, share some of private things/topics you're afraid to tell friends or your family beacuse you think they wouldn't understand you completely or would make fun out of you beacuse of some specific reason (making fun is connected to other friends not family) while you think best friend would be able to help and comfort you better than anyone beacuse of the bond you have. Some say male-female friendships are the best ones beacuse its two opposite genders that can talk about things from the way they see it and be able to understand things, e.g. Male friend likes one X female and doesn't really know how to approach or talk with her due to lack of understanding or for some other reason, having female best friend will be useful for him beacuse she's the one who can direct him to the right path and make things easier for him. That's point if they're strictly best friends without them having crush on each other. I don't think I can say more beacuse I wasn't in a situation where my best friend is also someone who I like, going with the flow (if its good) can be one of the things to go with unless there is some other things going on. The whole concept of liking your best friend who's opposite gender is much larger than we think but it's fun to talk about to help some people who would like to seek answers from someone who could have more experience.

@elet You are very true at your points but again, It thus defers case to case which makes things unique, I had many friends which were close, Some stayed for a reason and some stayed cause they just wanted to to . Remember the joker lines " Do not share your secret with others,It will destroy you"

@shah Good joker quote which is very true, I personally don't think there are many "real and good" friends in real life, not saying there are 0 but still most of them could be hanging around to use X person for something which I know from experience and best thing to do is to just leave them beacuse people who you hang around with is what you will become (toxic or good). You will gain nothing if you surround yourself with such people. Also something off-topic, there isn't many people willing to talk serious or get into those kinds of speeches in an online game. I've already told my opinion on opposite gender being your bestfriend so if anyone has something to add up would be nice to hear.

Being rejected is not bad at all. Society makes it look that way, most women give a reason as to why they reject you and even if it's simply that she doesn't like you, it's all okay in the end. She was being upfront about it and didn't make fun of you, that's great. Also I agree with your friends, admitting such things to somebody is a sign that you are becoming more mature and I think that is why you feel satisfied. You stepped over your own shadow, made a move you haven't done before.

@Mickey :heart_suit:

• 2 weeks later...