[SUGGESTION] Cooldown on dvm respawn

Groove

Question

17 answers to this question

So? You dont like cops so you make a suggestion to make it harder for them? Werent there 50 criminals and 9 CLO members dming the 10 cops that attended this evening?

Then I suggest to allow a maximum of 3 criminals at the exterior of jail and adminjail the rest for deathmatching.

Maybe 30 or 45 seconds would be more reasonable, other than that I agree a balance is warranted.

May be able to trim it down to a select few vehicles that have cooldown. Same reason they're not purchasable on disk. Think that sounds fair?

You're not allowed to have a SWAT tank or similar vehicles at a private property, so there can not be tanks owned by players around bank or jail area. Therefore, they can't be "abused" and repeatedly respawned as claimed in the suggestion.

@drot said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown on dvm respawn:

You're not allowed to have a SWAT tank or similar vehicles at a private property, so there can not be tanks owned by players around bank or jail area. Therefore, they can't be "abused" and repeatedly respawned as claimed in the suggestion.

alt text

Clearly not enforced, this tank here which was overly exploited by a MIT member (hence the initial suggestion) is at a property.

What if a SWAT requests one at his base (mentioning swat as you got a base in front of prison, could be any others squads if they had the same) and pulls out what that person just did?

Squad bases already have tanks inside and have no limit on how many of those they can own, dvm cooldown would hardly affect that.

As for the tank in the image, report/remove it as it obviously shouldn't be there.

@drot said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown on dvm respawn:

one more pic ..

alt text

and without talking about that packer donation bcz i see new marker as so to make ez way for those who have props behind bank

alt text

alt text

@toreno said in [SUGGESTION] Cooldown on dvm respawn:

So? You dont like cops so you make a suggestion to make it harder for them? Werent there 50 criminals and 9 CLO members dming the 10 cops that attended this evening?

Ehhuuum
i ll just let u watch @Law video bcz smth are just to hard to explain
btw this 1 swat vs 50crims :))))))))))))))))))))))))
like @moley said Mad cUzz baad :v :v :v this is the appropriate comment ;D

https://streamable.com/v7ntke

Then I suggest to allow a maximum of 3 criminals at the exterior of jail and adminjail the rest for deathmatching.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHH :face_with_tears_of_joy: if element found 4 people outside so he must choose who he hates or make division for be fair !____!

.. #Stop_fucking_the_game_mechanic_or_Gooo_play_mario --" :frog_face: