[Suggestions] Make /gang panel have a limit withdraw per 24 hours

killerask

Question

I would love for my members to also give events when i am not arround. but dont want everyone to have acces to the complete gang bank. would it be possible to add a new feature that you will be able to set for example limited bank acces: so all lvl 1+ members can withdraw max 1M per 24 hours

12 answers to this question

@franklin damnnn bro. Good for you maybe stop crying next time plz dont make mmc it will kill rdmc. I give you hq if you join us. Stop acting like a bitch. Its just a suggestion. I really dont know who pissed in your cerial this morning but holy fuck youre toxic

It's just a non sense idea which can get the gang bank scammed and get the gang anarchism, if you want to reward your members, then, get an active HQ team as Burako said, either check your media archive at the end of every month and reward them. Lol.

That's why organization leaders got the ability to decide/set which level can withdraw money from the organization bank, simply promote trusted members to that specific rank/level, and based on that you won't have any issues, so yeah there's zero reasons to set limits to organizations bank.