[SUGGESTION] Being able to select previous weapon ammount you take.

Angel.

Question

:::

alt text

:::

I dont know how to put this in sentences but i'd prefer to auto take the weapons you took out before. So as i stated above,i believe many criminals would agree to this idea,it always takes time to put your weapons back in when you are about to respawn and then take them all out again.I believe that it wastes time.Wouldn't it be cool if there was an option to automaticly take the same amount of ammo you took before ? In my opinion it would be better if there was an option to take the same weapons and bullets you had in before.

6 answers to this question

@antirug said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to select previous weapon ammount you take.:

Or just add an option ''Add all inventory weapons into Disk storage''. One click and they all go into the disk.

Both ideas are good +1 for both (''Add all inventory weapons into Disk storage'' and "Being able to select previous weapon amount you take.")

I agree with the "having a button to deposit all weapons". That'd be sooo useful. Taking out weapons tho? I don't know about that. I don't want to have 35k M4 on me while spawned as an official gang. :D What could be done is, you could have preset weapon load-outs that we could prepare. There could be a screen that we enter amounts like "500x m4, 500x CS, 100x sniper, etc..." and save that. And whenever we want to take that amount of weaponry, we could just choose a preset and get weapons so much faster. I don't have an idea if that could be scripted though.

@durby said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to select previous weapon ammount you take.:

I agree with the "having a button to deposit all weapons". That'd be sooo useful. Taking out weapons tho? I don't know about that. I don't want to have 35k M4 on me while spawned as an official gang. :D What could be done is, you could have preset weapon load-outs that we could prepare. There could be a screen that we enter amounts like "500x m4, 500x CS, 100x sniper, etc..." and save that. And whenever we want to take that amount of weaponry, we could just choose a preset and get weapons so much faster. I don't have an idea if that could be scripted though.

No you got the idea wrong,im talking about taking the same amount of ammo,something like CS:GO's.You can take the amount of ammo you took before

@angeldust said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to select previous weapon ammount you take.:

@durby said in [SUGGESTION] Being able to select previous weapon ammount you take.:

No you got the idea wrong,im talking about taking the same amount of ammo,something like CS:GO's.You can take the amount of ammo you took before

Oh, in that case, that is sounds good like that too. But I reckon my idea is more flexible :D