Andomiiie's Application

Nickname: SAFP|aNdo|Chikor

Account name: Andomiiie

Country of residence: Algeria

Primary Language: Arbic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2020 (483hour)

Current S/G/C and rank: Safp

Other RP groups you're in: N/A

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 1 ( Dm) 2 ( Join br when i was in gang)

^[alt text]

Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words): SAM is a roleplay group based on the medic service that helps people in wars or natural disasters and it's the team that u find when u need it the most the always responds to emergency to save people lives

What is the SAM motto?: always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM?: Daryl

Who is the current leader and vice leader?: Daryl, Jonny English

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: i started spawning as paramedic when i saw SAM members and i like it so i wanted to join and be one of the team

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: do not help criminals when they are chaising by cops

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not use /revive on store robberies or Heal Criminals inside, Don't ever enter the marker of the SR, you can just take your Ambulance and standby.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

^[alt text]

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would lisent to My Superior always and respect Him what ever he say

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I like the team and i am so excited to join and they have good tools

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths Good At drive | My weaknesses? My english isn't perfect And High Ping in some times

4. Why should we accept you to our team? well i m mature respectful to my team i know what to do i m also active and always ready for duty