Nickname: Mixpeko
Username: mix1458
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A
Current G/S: Niggaz Wit Attitudes
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
MI6: Problems with hq team i decided to leave
TST: I spawned tactical unit without permission and they decided to kick me
cripz: Problems with hq team i decided to leave
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? I have been a member of Niggaz wit Attitudes since its foundation also i am level 2
Current groups: TMH and SAM
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: When I was new in the server, I didn't know how to speak english and I was trying to explore the game. Along that route, I've recieved some admin jails that are very very old and are in my rear view. But yeah there are a few admin jails. But you can be sure that's no longer a thing.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello, I'm Kaan. I'M 18 years old and I'm from Turkey. I've been playing MTA and SAES for a long amount of time now and I love it. I also love playing other computer and console games. I have a younger sibling and I'm going to highschool. Nothing really to mention about myself other than my thrive to join SAFD. Thank you for the opportunity.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes, I do.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Well first of all, to have fun. I like RPing and I'm friendly so I am sure I'll create a fun environment for everyone to RP and generally have fun. Other than that, I'd love to help SAFD with its RP's and activities and keep the good reputation of the group up as it always should be. And for the last one is to rise up through the ranks and maybe someday be in an administrative spot in SAFD.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? I am very active so I don't think I'll have problem keeping up with the required media archive attention.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I am very friendly, helpful and understanding. I'm overall a fun person to play with. I love commitment so I'll be very useful for SAFD.
What are your weaknesses? The only thing I can think of is me being a bit annoying from time to time but no ill intent. I can get a bit overfriendly sometimes.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Because I love firefighting and its roleplay. SAFD is the only group that allows me to be in contact with tools vehicles and misc. that are related to SAFD. That is why.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighting.

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 25.12.2020

Hello @Mixpeko ,

Thank you for your application to the SAFD! We appreciate your interest in such a risky and highly dangerous job!

You need to make one change to your application to meet SAFD criteria:

• The title for your application will be in this format: Fire Department Application - Name - Date

You have 24 hours to make this correction.

In addition to the above, you can join our SAFD Discord with the link below and request the applicant role for updates on our role-plays and activities:

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,
~[Supervisor Afufu]~(red)

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
6th January 2021

Dear applicant @Mixpeko,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

Dear @Mixpeko ,

We have seen that you have been keeping a good activity for your application.
However, we have also noticed that you have been patrolling alone for all your activities.
We recommend that you hang with SAFD members more often so that you can learn more and meet more of our members.

With Regards,
~[Deputy Fire Commissioner Afufu]~(red)

• 2 weeks later...