Nickname: DarkSideR
Username: reeth34
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: I can use Dark because my nickname long
Current G/S: The Company
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Nomad : Gang Closed from Leader.

Rebels MC : Gang Closed from Leader.

GJMC : Gang Closed From Leader.

CripZ : first CripZ when was 2 or 3 level closed from leader but created new CripZ.

RDMC : Closed from Admin or Leader I don't remember.

BS : I'm left because try another gang or squad

VA : I was inactive

FBI : I'm kicked because when was FBI 3 level (old days) i was go holiday and stay 2 month inactive.

MI-6 : I'm Left because i went try another gang or squad

DEA : I'm left because help my brother gang

BBMC : I'm left because I thought I helped enough and i'm bored gang problems

UE : I was left why i dont remember

SAFP : I'm left because I want crim side again.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 1 week after will be 1 year in The Company and my rank 2
Current groups: SAM, ChaoS( unofficial)
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): OB (i was inactive)
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: -
Tell us something about yourself: Hello, My name is Emre. I'm 23 years old. I'm from Turkey and im live in Istanbul. i love travelling another countries. I've 1 brother.
I love watch science fiction/action/horror movies. I love do sport and love playing computer games (RPG, Story, FPS)
I'm playing SAES since 2011. About my in-game character I joined many groups/gangs/squads I have more than enough knowledge of everything. I am confident about this. I am helping my teammates as possible as I can. i trust myself, I have enough have good skill. I am loyal, I am honest. I have no problems with any player I'm comfortable about it.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? First, I like to do RP and have fun, I think I will have friends with a nice activity, and I want to learn a lot about the fire department
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Sure

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Driving car/helicopter/shamal/ other planes. Use of weapons. Teamplay/Work with the team
What are your weaknesses? fps problems
Why do you want to join the SAFD? first of all, I love doing rp and I'm good at it. I want to learn new things, and I want to be a member of the San Andreas Fire Department and contribute to the entire city of San andreas.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighter

Applicant's signature: DarkSideR
Date: 23/12/2020

Dear @DarkSideR ,

Thank you for your application to the SAFD!

You can join our SAFD Discord with the link below and request the applicant role for updates on our role-plays and activities:

Invite Code: https://discord.gg/33vFJ77

With Regards,
~[Supervisor Afufu]~(red)

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
30th December 2020

Dear applicant @DarkSideR ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text