Section 1 - Non-RP Information
Nickname: Stoner
Username: stonermkd
Old nickname/Other used names ingame: n/a
Current G/S: Medellin Cartel
Previous G/S (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
SAPA - After reaching my goal by getting the PC Diploma i left
FBI - I got bored by cop and decided to leave the cop side
The Company - Was in it for a long time, but i got bored and went inactive than i found out that my real life friend created a gang and i left to help him out.
How long have you been a member of your current G/S and what is your current rank? 9 months - Teniente 4/5
Current groups: All Road Trucking , Rooftop Koreans
Prevous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
San Andreas Pirates - Deleted group
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: n/a
Tell us something about yourself: Hello, my name is Time. I am from Macedonia, and i am electrical technician for electronics and telecommunications, and its my last year in high school. I am playing MTA for a very long time since i was a little kid, for about 8years. I have tried everything and i can say that i know pretty everything about this game and how it works. In my free time i like to go out and hang with my friends and play saes as well. I am friendly and skilled guy, that can contribute for the group.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes, I do.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? To learn new things, meet new friends, and have fun
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in media archive regularly? Yes, I am

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? I am active, loyal and friendly player. I am good at shooting, stunting, roleplaying etc.
What are your weaknesses? I don't have any important weaknesses but i hate driving big planes, that are hard to control.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I tried this job few times, and i think that is really interesting, i thought myself if i already enjoy playing as a fire fighter, why wouldn't i try joining the group and helping them out and also meet new friends.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? FireFighter

Applicant's signature: Noah Stevens
Date: 22/12/2020

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
24th December 2020

Dear applicant @Stoner ,

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text